Wageslaving is gay

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
All school does is prepare you to be an obedient employee.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and rtssssy
Modern slavery

• So Sad
Reactions: rtssssy
school doesnt even do a good job at it too. 4 years of fucking meme classes. why not make school into like 1 year crash courses on your ACTUAL MAJOR instead of forcing me to do prereqs and shit

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
school doesnt even do a good job at it too. 4 years of fucking meme classes. why not make school into like 1 year crash courses on your ACTUAL MAJOR instead of forcing me to do prereqs and shit
Because their goal is to make well-rounded courses. And most people switch majors while in college.

Because their goal is to make well-rounded courses. And most people switch majors while in college.
thats such a meme, university has changed from being becoming that well rounded person to being a requirement for employment. they need to adapt to the worlds current socioeconomic climate.

also wow switched majors, all you lost was 2 semesters and you still have a "degree" in that subject so its not even a big deal in my proposed system

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I DONT WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
thats such a meme, university has changed from being becoming that well rounded person to being a requirement for employment. they need to adapt to the worlds current socioeconomic climate.

also wow switched majors, all you lost was 2 semesters and you still have a "degree" in that subject so its not even a big deal in my proposed system
Idk man I've never been to college. That's what my hs teacher said.

College is so fucking gay if you are deformed.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Jews planned well.

All school does is prepare you to be an obedient employee.
I was constantly in the assistant principal's office and got suspended many times. Guess I won't be an obedient employee.

The students who fall off the assembly line get detentions and punishment