Waist Getting Too Blocky

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Bronze
i play tennis and i really gotta use my core to rotate and hit serve and normal balls.
since i started training harder thi slast month my wait has gone from a 27inch to a 30inch. i havent gained any fat or smth. how do i atrophy these muscles? idw want it getting bigger.
tennis players physique for reference :hnghn:: (most buff player btw)

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
the oblique muscle wont make you look worse as its above the hip bone. The only thing that can make your hips wider is body fat

if it is really from tennis, then stop playing, that would be the only way. Have you actually weighed yourself to verify that you have not gained weight? I find your claim of not gaining fat suspect, a 3 inch gain is quite a bit.

if it is really from tennis, then stop playing, that would be the only way. Have you actually weighed yourself to verify that you have not gained weight? I find your claim of not gaining fat suspect, a 3 inch gain is quite a bit.
its over the span of 4 months. i just noiced while wearing some old pants. will stop playing return it back to 27 through atrophy of obliques or will will just stay the same and not grow?

the oblique muscle wont make you look worse as its above the hip bone. The only thing that can make your hips wider is body fat
obliques destroy v tapers. look at the pics ive shown. he is buff but very bad shoulder to waist ratio

its over the span of 4 months. i just noiced while wearing some old pants. will stop playing return it back to 27 through atrophy of obliques or will will just stay the same and not grow?
Stop doing tennis, adopt a low protein low calorie diet, and do not use those muscles. That is all that will work.Use the muscles you want to keep.

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
Stop doing tennis, adopt a low protein low calorie diet, and do not use those muscles. That is all that will work.Use the muscles you want to keep.
okay thank you sm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
obliques destroy v tapers. look at the pics ive shown. he is buff but very bad shoulder to waist ratio
stronger obliques improve posture and as a result facial development. Imagine being that much of a raging homo that you pick v taper over face when clearly 10x better.