wait...stating someone has a big head is an insult under normies?

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
someone redpill me tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Zesto
if you're unsure where the line's drawn like I am, avoid talking about appearance in public all together

if you're unsure where the line's drawn like I am, avoid talking about appearance in public all together

someone said yesterday that i have a big head and it wasnt meant nice

i probably should have felt offended but it was quite the opposite. i actually felt quite flattered

especially since im still traumatised when someone called me shrunk head when i was 15 once

its over for normies tbh

someone indirectly called you a big brained nibba

fuck i realized someone tries to hack my computer

its over for me anyways it doesnt matter at this point
Stop the cabergoline it makes u paranoid

In Japan to have a small skull is considered beautiful (as many Asians have massive mongoloid skulls).

I have a small skull.

In Japan to have a small skull is considered beautiful (as many Asians have massive mongoloid skulls).

I have a small skull.
Same tbh

I have a small skull.

high t low dht slayer tbh

I was mocked for having an oversized head for years. Didn't bother me in the slightest, I was like "wtf, surely that's good"

I'd rather have an oversized head than one of those small, square heads that Russian guys have lol

I was mocked for having an oversized head for years. Didn't bother me in the slightest, I was like "wtf, surely that's good"

I'd rather have an oversized head than one of those small, square heads that Russian guys have lol

slayer

Well a big skull on a manlet makes a them look like a bobble head. Skull width is more important

• +1
Reactions: Nibba