Why do normies love goth girls so much?

Xtra

Xtra

I never got the appeal. I think they're all disgusting tbh. They're all mentally ill as fuck, have really unhealthy habits and are high most of the day + are on all kinds of SSRIs for their "depression", they take those like candy.
Also to state the obvious they're all massive sluts.
Why is this so attractive to normies? I find goth whores utterly repulsive personally.
And before someone mentions “big titty goth GF”, that’s a meme, most goth cunts are skinny not fat, almost all of the ones I’ve seen were too thin for my liking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, N1666, Xangsane and 16 others
Mentally ill girls are hot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: apocalypse, hilley, ggg.tv🤫 and 12 others
They look disgusting
I hate ghost pale skin
Tan women fog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, ggg.tv🤫, zura and 5 others
Mentally ill girls are hot
They can be but they're a pain in the ass to date.

I dated a BPD girl before and I'm talking about an actual one who took meds for it, not just some chick with mood swings. It was scary as hell and she'd try to physically hurt me over petty shit. She was a short Italian girl too and sometimes short women have stronger "Napoleon" complexes than short men are stereotyped to have.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, LegitUser, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
They look disgusting
I hate ghost pale skin
Tan women fog
Jfl those goth girls want to look like literal corpses or ghouls.
What you just said would be a compliment for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zura, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
It's a trend. And like all trends, it's going to die out. Most normies that say they want goth girlfriends won't be into them five years from now.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Trilogy and Deleted member 52452
Inceldom makes any type of girl attractive.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 38494 and 1 other person
They are very hard to find with the right body and face and when you do since they're in the middle ground of being HQNP to LQHP due to how they are formed due to being socially outcast, they become some of the most egocentric women of them all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, ElTruecel and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Ricky212
They used to be easy, it’s a carry over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Cuz it's a stupid jewtok trend probably

• +1
They look disgusting
I hate ghost pale skin
Tan women fog
I thought they look fine in videos but as soon as I saw one irl this was my impression.

I think latinas make the best goths though, when palemaxxed they aren't ghastly white, plus dark hair :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and ElTruecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and LancasteR
I never got the appeal. I think they're all disgusting tbh. They're all mentally ill as fuck, have really unhealthy habits and are high most of the day + are on all kinds of SSRIs for their "depression", they take those like candy.
Why is this so attractive to normies? I find goth whores utterly repulsive personally.
And before someone mentions “big titty goth GF”, that’s a meme, most goth cunts are skinny not fat, almost all of the ones I’ve seen were too thin for my liking.
idk i also found it hot, now i have a goth gf and its horror. She isnt good at school, doenst even go there etc. At least i can fuck her without protection :feelshah:

• +1
It’s a nigger psyop, along with muscle mommies. Goth girls = whores. Unmarriagable, don’t want children, danaged, support satan. Muscle mommies = men, faggotry, domination. It’sthat fucking simple. Sane unvaccinated men want virginal demure beauties who dress modestly.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, autistic_tendencies, zura and 1 other person
It’s a nigger psyop, along with muscle mommies. Goth girls = whores. Unmarriagable, don’t want children, danaged, support satan. Muscle mommies = men, faggotry, domination. It’sthat fucking simple. Sane unvaccinated men want virginal demure beauties who dress modestly.
What’s your hate for muscle mommies
Mentioned twice in one sentence hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
It becomes boring to be with regular foids. You date one and everyone after that is the same. Same personality, same interests, same looks, etc.

Also, JFL at the comments above about them being whores when every foid is like that nowadays. At least they are honest and more open about it (might even date sub5s).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It becomes boring to be with regular foids. You date one and everyone after that is the same. Same personality, same interests, same looks, etc.

Also, JFL at the comments above about them being whores when every foid is like that nowadays. At least they are honest and more open about it (might even date sub5s).
Yeah but I already live in a country where most women are fine with dating sub5 guys, plenty of ugly normies slay here, I don’t want a goth one if the normal ones don’t have high standards either

Honestly, me neither.

Normies?? Everyone loves them

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
Fuck goth traditional mogs

goth music is nice

It doesn't matter if a foid is mentally I'll or even if her face is burned off infinite smv regardless goth is a good nichemaxx for foids ig

Honestly I think it's misattribution on part of zoomers, it's just general attraction to more sophisticated feminine style which they don't see in other types
Goth girls are the only group among youth that put effort into makeup, wear feminine clothing like short skirts, knee highs, high heeled shoes etc which improve their looks. It's in the end simply attraction to feminine style and sexy attire that improve body features and so increases attractiveness. When compared to girls wearing gray yoga pants and hoodies every day it appears like hottest thing ever
You rarely see a younger girl wearing sexy clothing in more preppy and elegant style so it's the next best thing for zoomers

Zoomers don't know how good goth girls were back in the day, tons of them in the town centre lel