Waiting a long time to get your surgery sucks. (rant)

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
So you know you’re subfive. Or LTN. Hell, even an HTN or chadlite with room to grow. After hours of research on .org, wikipedia, youtube, pubmed, and a few other cesspools, you know EXACTLY what procedures you need to fix your flaws and ascend. Maybe you’ve even spoken with a surgeon who’s confident he can help you reach your goals.

HOWEVER, first you must get the money. No doctor is cutting you open before he gets his bread. So you wagecuck, trade some crypto shitcoin, sell your old games, try to guilt your parents into helping, and put together $5-100k or more. Which you know you’ll be parting with soon. The thought of burning it all hurts but you cope by telling yourself how much better life will be once you get your surgery.

BUT STOP, now you need to wait until you can put your life on hold for a couple weeks for the operation and recovery. Depending on your life situation this could be easy or you might be waiting months to years before you can step back and take care of yourself.

And this whole time you know you haven’t yet reached your final form. You are UNEVOLVED. A larvae on a pile of cowshit. Every time you go out you know you could be getting treated much better if you were post-surgery. Every foid you get curved by, you wonder if you’d had your surgeries would it have transpired differently. But all you can do is wait it out. While the clock ticks and the agepill slowly comes for you to rob you of your youth. You pray you’ll reach 5 psl by the time you’re in your mid twenties, otherwise you’ll rope. Each day brings you closer….

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, 444 and scrunchables
Honestly it doesn't take too long if you're able to work, can afford trimax and some implants in 1 year at an entry level job in a western country. But that's also assuming you live at home/have low living costs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and RoyaleWithCheese
Did read, strongly relate. On my last year of school and have been working a job about 5 months now, gonna get jaw filler during my gap year. Parents definitely won't approve but idgaf it's my money and I need my hardmaxx ASAP

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Honestly it doesn't take too long if you're able to work, can afford trimax and some implants in 1 year at an entry level job in a western country. But that's also assuming you live at home/have low living costs
Oh for sure. But that year will feel like forever if you’re BDD

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Oh for sure. But that year will feel like forever if you’re BDD
My teen years left me unable to work so now I'm on NEETbux waiting for them to stack, can get it end of this year had to wait 3 years

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Waiting for the swelling to come down sounds brutal

• +1
Reactions: tom69, 444 and RoyaleWithCheese
Waiting for the swelling to come down sounds brutal
Doesn’t it last like 6 months for bimax? That’s like LL levels of wait time before you get to enjoy your results.

Doesn’t it last like 6 months for bimax? That’s like LL levels of wait time before you get to enjoy your results.
no point in complaining, there is no alternative

• +1
Reactions: 444