Reactions: Ricky212
It's so brutal.

• +1
Public transportation is degrading

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Klasik01 and Ricky212
Public transportation is degrading
Yes it doesn't matter if you wear the best clothes, if you use public transport you're poor. In some sense people need to be poor or highways would be full of cars every day. Some people buy old cars but that's also degrading. People need to be poor to make things affordable for the middle class while the rich laugh at the high working middle class (economic BP).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
my webgf used to call me on discord while waiting for the bus to return home from school

• +1
Yes it doesn't matter if you wear the best clothes, if you use public transport you're poor. In some sense people need to be poor or highways would be full of cars every day. Some people buy old cars but that's also degrading. People need to be poor to make things affordable for the middle class while the rich laugh at the high working middle class (economic BP).
I can’t wait to get on the bus :feelswhy:

If you use public transport you’re just not willing to drive without a license. I’m poor and I have no car license because it’s hard to get one in the UK so I have a cheap used car which I’ve been driving for years without a license. Fuck public transport I’m never ever using that again.

• JFL
If you use public transport you’re just not willing to drive without a license. I’m poor and I have no car license because it’s hard to get one in the UK so I have a cheap used car which I’ve been driving for years without a license. Fuck public transport I’m never ever using that again.
I never learnt how to drive and it’s too expensive for parking bcuz I’m at uni

Images 69
I still don't get why society doesn't use this car, this is the best car ever made. I don't want to use the bus again.

I never learnt how to drive and it’s too expensive for parking bcuz I’m at uni
Fair enough, I never took any lessons either I just taught myself after getting the cheapest car possible

• JFL
haha what happened to you never being a wagie

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez