Waiting for WW3 to come

whiteislandpill

whiteislandpill

185cm
so I can join the army and fight for my country. Maybe I will be lucky enough to die in battle

Weird desire.

America treats its veterans like total shit.

That's why there's so many injured, shellshocked, and mentally ill ones roaming the streets homeless or having issues transitioning back to society when they get back home. The GOP just virtues signals about loving them for their service.

I have a cousin right now who's stationed somewhere in the Middle East in the middle of an active conflict. And he ended up hospitalized after an explosion near the base reached part of his body. He's still not fully recovered to this day and he's a father of 2 trying to make it home.

Niggas who glorify "fighting for muh country" or "having wars to make manly men" got this weird idea that it's like MASH or Call Of Duty. In reality, it's a miserable experience if there's an active war going on. And, even when it's not active, you've got to answer to strict rules and regulations and be away from your family and friends and your girl(if you have one) for an extended period of time.

• +1
Reactions: alexander57
Weird desire.

America treats its veterans like total shit.

That's why there's so many injured, shellshocked, and mentally ill ones roaming the streets homeless or having issues transitioning back to society when they get back home. The GOP just virtues signals about loving them for their service.

I have a cousin right now who's stationed somewhere in the Middle East in the middle of an active conflict. And he ended up hospitalized after an explosion near the base reached part of his body. He's still not fully recovered to this day and he's a father of 2 trying to make it home.

Niggas who glorify "fighting for muh country" or "having wars to make manly men" got this weird idea that it's like MASH or Call Of Duty. In reality, it's a miserable experience if there's an active war going on. And, even when it's not active, you've got to answer to strict rules and regulations and be away from your family and friends and your girl(if you have one) for an extended period of time.
That is why you would want to die there

Hoping to die in war is just cuck behavior. Wars are just inventions by the elite to force you to die so they can have more staicys :feelsshh: :what:

goodluck man

i’ve already did my 20 years. might as well join now so you get a better job and higher rank when deployment comes