Wake up babe, new incel stats dropped

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
63% of men 18 to 30 are single. It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 25938 and 10 others
No nigga I'm not responding to that degen thread jfl
I'M ASKING YOU A NORMAL QUESTION IN THAT THREAD. PLEASE ANSWER IT. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

thats basically 2/3

legit chad or death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Lawton88, Dr. Bludy and 9 others
63% have ugly personalities

Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, Deleted member 24444 and 14 others
They are too busy slaying.

Can't commit to a relationship

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 25938 and 13 others
xd

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Blackcels are struggling

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, 3/10, User49 and 3 others
It's truly over. I just found out there already was a thread for this earlier today. God dammit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 25938 and pardocel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Mouthbreath and NFA PB
The most paramount thing that caught my eye here isn’t the racial stats but the sad fact that there are 1/3rd of the men out there who are single after age 65+ being (a senior citizen)

Literally the most brutal thing that could happen to you. You are old. You are too weak. Your kids have gone away living their life and you have no wife and once say you might just choke while opening that milk carton and die right there, all alone (this is what 1/3rd of the men are afraid of at least)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, ChiraqJihad, thereallegend and 4 others
Good i want society to collapse

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ChiraqJihad, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
Going ER is mandatory.

a lot of those are in the ''not looking for a relationship'' situation if you read the data

other than that, age gaps are no considered in the study, i'm not saying 40 year oldcels are slaying 19 year old stacies but something like a 28 year old foid datingg 32 year old is not going to factor in those stats, for example.

Educated oldcels winning as usual. No surprises here.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
The most paramount thing that caught my eye here isn’t the racial stats but the sad fact that there are 1/3rd of the men out there who are single after age 65+ being (a senior citizen)

Literally the most brutal thing that could happen to you. You are old. You are too weak. Your kids have gone away living their life and you have no wife and once say you might just choke while opening that milk carton and die right there, all alone (this is what 1/3rd of the men are afraid of at least)
just rope before 40s bro, I swear getting old is the single worst thing that can happen to a man (that isnt rich)

universe 25 mouse experiment dystopia predicted the future accurately

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and EverythingMattersCel
63% of men 18 to 30 are single. It's over

FodOKRkWcAEaiTW

Fucking brutal
Its over

It's even worse if you are a woman living alone.

Makes sense as some non-Chadlites are allowed to betabuxx for old females when they are 30+.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
that's more blacks then i thought

damn over for blacks

What happens when you give women power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back