Waking up early in the morning is op

B

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
It’s so relaxing to wake up early in the morning. Once you get over that feeling of grogginess the first few days (even weeks) of waking up early, the mornings become so tranquill and peaceful. After softmaxxing, instead of my day starting at 12-1pm, it starts at like 8-9am. That’s 3 more hrs that I could use to work or even just cope and play video games. The only downside is that I can no longer watch anime at night but it’s a small price to pay

If you do wanna feel better when you wake up early, then invest in a sunrise alarm clock. Best purchase I've ever made. Instead of listening to the autistic adhd inducing iPhone ringtone (over if u use android), I can listen to some serene noises of birds chirping and leaves rustling as the orange sun gently lays upon my head.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 22918, Mr Test and 1 other person
I always get the most work done in the morning

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
not to me. i love waking up at 7 PM and then go to the forest at night. much more relaxing

god I love being a neet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 22918 and becomingnearperfect
thats not early lol, thats normal.
I wake up at 6 am, I meant that after softmaxxing and doing other stuff I can comfortably start my day at 8-9

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
My morning alarm. I wake up gliding on lows

• JFL
What do you even do this early? Except work? I get bored to death when I wake up very early

• +1
U have the same number of hours in the day regardless. I prefer to go to bed late and get up late.
Not too late though. I go to bed at 1 and wake up at 10 atm

• +1
What do you even do this early? Except work? I get bored to death when I wake up very early
Softmaxx, workout, study

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
U have the same number of hours in the day regardless. I prefer to go to bed late and get up late.
Not too late though. I go to bed at 1 and wake up at 10 atm
Makes sense. I just find that past 9pm I don’t even work or end up not working productively, so it’s better for me to wake up earlier

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Makes sense. I just find that past 9pm I don’t even work or end up not working productively, so it’s better for me to wake up earlier
Yeah if I have like an assignment or I gotta revise or something, I might wake up earlier to get more in cos I'm unproductive and also can't work late either

• +1