Walked 30000 steps today, burned 400 calories, why was I not walkmaxxing before?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken
IMG 1620

Easy 426 calories burned. Literally too easy, I just walked around my house at a brisk stroll pace, probably like 4-6 mph, while scrolling or watching/reading whatever. Why was I not doing this earlier? I would’ve already been 10% body fat by now.

TLDR: Just walk bro!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ultrahoneymoon, wsada, vevcred2_0 and 1 other person
IMG 1622

Actually; I think I burned 901 calories, MyFitnessPal is just dividing it by half for weight loss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Jacobo
Walking is such a good passive activity

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and tyronechadmax
How can you burn so few calories walking so much? U are either like less than 150 lbs or you walk in slow motion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Jova
How can you burn so few calories walking so much? U are either likes less than 150 lbs or you walk in slow motion
I don’t know if you saw but I replied with the Apple fitness stats, which said I burned 901 calories.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Jason Voorhees
Almost the same calories and half steps, hiking is better imo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jova and tyronechadmax
View attachment 3176735 Almost the same calories and half steps, hiking is better imo
Ya but I get to doomscroll on TikTok with perfect internet connection and in the comfort of my house. Though I want to go on some hikes, hikemaxxing is next.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I don’t know if you saw but I replied with the Apple fitness stats, which said I burned 901 calories.
Myfitnesspal sometimes glitches out like that. That seems accurate

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Jova
Ya but I get to doomscroll on TikTok with perfect internet connection and in the comfort of my house. Though I want to go on some hikes, hikemaxxing is nehahah
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• WTF
Reactions: Jova
why not just starve yourself and rot?

mirin, need to start myself

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
mirin, need to start myself
If ur mirin then give me rep bro. But yeah definitely start bro I wish I started earlier but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0
Nice, how many hours did you walk though?

View attachment 3176726
Easy 426 calories burned. Literally too easy, I just walked around my house at a brisk stroll pace, probably like 4-6 mph, while scrolling or watching/reading whatever. Why was I not doing this earlier? I would’ve already been 10% body fat by now.

i like walking a lot, but for no reason jfl
i recently started cardiomaxing and at my first time on a treadmill burned 400+ calories in 40mins at 5kmh 13 incline, its so good ngl

wait till you find out how much jumproping burns:feelsohh:

Walking = Best Cardio
Jump roping is second best

You didn’t burn any calories. Calories themselves are units of heat energy. You can’t burn heat.

walkmaxxing takes too much time

View attachment 3176726

Wouldn’t you have burnt more by jogging those 30,000 steps - or 10,000 of them? 2:1 walk:run

Wouldn’t you have burnt more by jogging those 30,000 steps - or 10,000 of them? 2:1 walk:run
Do you expect me to jog around my house? Also I’m not to sure on this but people say jogging doesn’t burn as much fat as walking does, as it relies more on a quick source of energy like carbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back