Walked behind a foid, she turned around and looked at me, then started walking faster.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
It was a narrow space and she was ahead of me and I was walking at a faster pace than her, so I ended up a little too close behind her. She then turned around and gave me a weird look and then I said pretty loud "What?". She started walking faster after that and by that time the space became less narrow and we went separate ways.

She was a 30+ post walla beckie btw. I'm 6'2 broad shouldered and she was like 5'7 small framed cunt. I was black hoodie maxxing with the hood on, so I guess I looked suspicious. Tbh when I saw her looking at me like that I thought I was gonna get pepper sprayed or something because she looked like she wanted to talk to the manager.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3902 and 3 others
She thought you were gonna rape her, son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted, Blackout.xl and 2 others
She thought you were gonna rape her, son.
23 inch bideltoid plus black hoodie with the hood on isn't a good combo I guess

• So Sad
Reactions: her
+ 6'2...

It's over for 6'2, 23 inch bideltoid, black hoodiecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, sloopnoob and Peachy
Cope she was afriad of your ugliness :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Elias
She saw your face and was like

Oh jesus christ

Someone call jesus christ

We need a miracle

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Peachy and BigBoy
I was on the bus and this 20 year old ish girl stood next to my seat while looking at me and then sat next to someone else. I saw her squirm, like my existence insulted her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Peachy
I’d approach

This reminds me of a story where I was coming home from a party and walked behind 2 milfs. The distance was pretty far but Im a fast walker. I was dressed completely white and got closer really fast. They started looking back multiple times. It was about 5am and I eventually was really close to them and they turned around. We ended up having a nice chat.

What is the point of bideltoid with a mandible that would crack with a punch? Or eyes so exposed they could be scooped with a finger? Sorry to lay the hard truth on you, OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, AscendenceImminent and Vidyacoper
What is the point of bideltoid with a mandible that would crack with a punch? Or eyes so exposed they could be scooped with a finger? Sorry to lay the hard truth on you, OP
It's not bad, man

• Woah
Reactions: LostYouth
Girls think if you even look in their direction you're trying to hit on them.
Makes me very angry. Bitch no one is interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
she sensed u were gay bro

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
Sub 11 psl be like

• +1
Holy shit :chad:
Look at that insane flrward growth jesus
I forward growth mog the entire forum yet I'm in the PSL 4-5 range. Hopefully with jaw, cheekbone, and temple implants I can get to at least 5.5

I forward growth mog the entire forum yet I'm in the PSL 4-5 range. Hopefully with jaw, cheekbone, and temple implants I can get to at least 5.5
Imo you would benefit more from a sliding genioplasty and rhino, would make you extremely harmonious and angular

you are too big and at that size the aspie vibe is very threatening instead of funny or cringy

Last edited:
  • So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back