Walking at night as a man is brutal 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Whenever some woman spawns in front of me I have to automatically change my speed to not creep her out or if she looks at me I have to avoid eye contact to not creep her out :feelskek:

I blame rape maxers for this type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, bloomercel, mewman and 10 others
i sometimes run after scared females for fun at night

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, bloomercel, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
Nothing more brutal than walking out at night and a foid sees you and crosses the street immediately.

Bitch humble yourself. I ain’t want you anyway, stinky ahh hoe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, <6PSLcel, murdah and 17 others
Whenever some woman spawns in front of me I have to automatically change my speed to not creep her out or if she looks at me I have to avoid eye contact to not creep her out :feelskek:

Ngl I do this well. But then again fuck em let them be scared of me

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
sounds cucked

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
should just start raping them for real (in gta v)

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nothing more brutal than walking out at night and a foid sees you and crosses the street immediately.

Bitch humble yourself. I ain’t want you anyway, stinky ahh hoe.
Foids and other men tbh :feelskek:

It’s brutal imagine being able to live life without being seen as a potential threat to everyone :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

just trim your stubble off and look twinkish so you wont be seen as a creep

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Iasacrko
Foids and other men tbh :feelskek:

It’s brutal imagine being able to live life without being seen as a potential threat to everyone :feelscry:
Tbh you look ethnic in the dark so men get scared too. Joever.

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
sounds cucked
I mean it’s better than creeping her out like sometimes I pass a woman and see her put her hand in her bag for the pepper spray :feelskek:

It’s really brutal just makes u sad when u really aren’t trying to be creepy just trying to get home late at night :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
Any man over 15 is seen as a creep at night tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
walking at night as YOU is brutal

pretend youre on your phone and talk like a faggot so women wont see you as a potential rapist anymore

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Iasacrko
pretend youre on your phone and talk like a faggot so women wont see you as a potential rapist anymore
Nigga i just wanna get home without my confidence being completely ruined by some girl being scared of me

Only way to not have this is if ur walking with a woman then every girl will drop their guard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates and sub5c3l
Nigga i just wanna get home without my confidence being completely ruined by some girl being scared of me

Only way to not have this is if ur walking with a woman then every girl will drop their guard
or pretend to be a faggot

I assume it’s like this for everyone tbh unless ur a foid or a small child
cage at this cope nigger when ur 6'3 chad foids come to you at night and beg to rape them

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
cage at this cope nigger when ur 6'3 chad foids come to you at night and beg to rape them
-a basement dweller

Cope never happen to me. Only works if low trust if ur high trust with glasses :lul: forget about it

Cope never happen to me. Only works if low trust if ur high trust with glasses :lul: forget about it
Nigga I’m a manlet emo twink :feelskek:

E8962348 4A2C 4D6B 889D 20BF07A4D575

If even I’m creeping ppl up anyone is 💀

• JFL
Don't wanna be the rapist?
Become the target of other rapists

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Nigga I’m a manlet emo twink :feelskek:

View attachment 2844985

If even I’m creeping ppl up anyone is 💀
Idk man. Women only really get creeped out with big guys or low trust ones I’ve never experienced that women fearing u in the night type stuff.

But like tbh when it gets really late at night I don’t see much women anyways

Idk man. Women only really get creeped out with big guys or low trust ones I’ve never experienced that women fearing u in the night type stuff.

But like tbh when it gets really late at night I don’t see much women anyways
Ofc if ur in a crowded space but don’t tell me u never noticed a woman get paranoid looking back when it’s late at night and ur behind her in the walkway

JFL at caring about this shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
That is a deathnic trait, with an Aryan from Bavaria who looks like the SS with blonde hair and blue eyes, that won't happen.

Low t high inhib ramblings dnr

Ofc if ur in a crowded space but don’t tell me u never noticed a woman get paranoid looking back when it’s late at night and ur behind her in the walkway
Never happen even when I had a hoodie on

• +1
  • +1
blud thinks he’s the great kali walking around at night
IMG 0816

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
  • JFL

Why not tell them: "I'm not gonna hurt you, I swear! It just so happens that we are both walking in the same direction, pretty funny, don't you think....?".
aa-Cover-2ekq2figm5lb2jqvarhv3nrur7-20180924232345.Medi.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko