Wando incident

Prøphet

Prøphet

natural selection playing out in a godless way.
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Posts
19,824
Reputation
33,362
Was anyone there

Wtf happened

Did his dad actually die

Fucking insane
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, Datto29, horseman and 2 others
What happend ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
apperently it was even worse, he died from asphysiasion and while he was suffocating wando was too busy jestering to check up on his dad. Shits insane like theres no way right
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 31foidslater, americanpakitruvcel, buccalfatremoval and 3 others
apperently it was even worse, he died from asphysiasion and while he was suffocating wando was too busy jestering to check up on his dad. Shits insane like theres no way right
What the fuckkkk

Holy shit

That is so tragic
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jgns
I just saw the latest video on wando's tiktok. So sad I have been watching him for like 1.5 years or smth, and he would always say positive things about his dad. His mom is basically dying too due to the neurodegenerative disease (don't recall the name). Very sad and tragic.

Do any of you have the latest kick stream of him? I think he deleted the vod, but idk
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prøphet
genuinely so sad if its acc true, i think id kill myself from the guilt tbh
Wando dosent have enough of a pre frontal cortex to give a shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
I just saw the latest video on wando's tiktok. So sad I have been watching him for like 1.5 years or smth, and he would always say positive things about his dad. His mom is basically dying too due to the neurodegenerative disease (don't recall the name). Very sad and tragic.

Do any of you have the latest kick stream of him? I think he deleted the vod, but idk
Jesus Christ that sounds like some kind of divine punishment

no its deleted im just going off rumors and his TikTok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Who is wando
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns

Similar threads

zyr0
Replies
1
Views
39
orbitlet
orbitlet
P
Replies
1
Views
28
Mansur
Mansur
gree
Replies
2
Views
37
Resonant
Resonant
ugly_man
Replies
1
Views
46
incomplete
incomplete
seniorhamudi
Replies
0
Views
30
seniorhamudi
seniorhamudi

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hexumsforgotten
Back
Top