Wanna date Lithuanian women?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://mavericktraveler.com/lithuanian-women/

Might not be so easy as you think :feelsgood:

"But something kept bothering me throughout my stay. I was in Eastern Europe, but the women didn’t act Eastern European: they didn’t act like the women in the other Eastern European countries like Romania, Ukraine, and Russia. For a long time, I couldn’t figure out why. Everything was lining up: I was in Eastern Europe, in a former Soviet Union country; some of these women even spoke Russian, yet they didn’t act Eastern European.

I finally realized the problem after talking to a Russian guy who had been living in Lithuania for a while. His impression was that Russian and Ukrainian women are more “gentle” and “feminine.” He had some difficulty describing his experience, but I knew exactly what he was talking about. Russian and Ukrainian women are a bit more feminine; Lithuanian women are a bit more Westernized. The difference isn’t huge, but if you’ve spent some time in Russian and Ukraine, you’ll definitely notice it"

JFL. Also forget about it if you're a manlet :feelsgood:

@Weed over

I know a Lithuanian girl and she’s pretty fucking DOM masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
So I should forget about the Baltic states then and just learn Russian so I can go to Russia or Ukraine :p

So I should forget about the Baltic states then and just learn Russian so I can go to Russia or Ukraine :p
Yep, just greet your Katyusha with a bottle of vodka and "ja tebja ljublju" then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
tbh boyos, I shouldn't be telling you that but, if you from a western country just come to Poland and show that you are from a western country.
Polish girls have hang-ups and when they look at a westerner they think of good life, when they look at a polish guy they think of their dad spending time on the couch in front of tv in ripped underwear xd
solely the fact that you're from states is enough to really significantly boost your smv
in the minds of polish chicks america is the dream and you are the dream through extension
srsly Russians etc. have that too but not to such an extent as Polish chicks... it's a fucking meme
one time when I was out I pretended to be from UK cause I've got nice accent and I can pull it off, the difference was huge girls literally fucking surrounded me until a girl I talked to before in Polish revealed me, gotta try it more tbh but somehow don't like being dishonest

btw I recommend a city called Wrocław (big beautiful city with best men to women ratio, easiest to get laid)

Going to Ukraine then