Wanna get a feel for how you look from a normal persons perspective? do this

AryanChadification

AryanChadification

Slayer in the making
something that I have noticed is that people on video chat sites will be very quick to point out if you look good or if you look like shit. if you want a brutally honest test to see how you appeal to a normal blue pilled person, hop onto ometv or any other videochat site. Most of the people there have no filter whatsoever and will tell you if you look good or not a lot of the time.

yesterday I hopped onto the site just to fuck around with some friends, to my surprise there was a lot of people who complimented me on my looks, which definitely gave me a little confidence boost. I personally think that if you are in the high MTN or HTN range, videochat sites could be a crazy ego boost for people with low self-esteem.

if you are a chronically online incel, this could also be an ok way to socializemaxx and learn how to speak with normal people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books, future_, sayi and 1 other person
ye compliments from 14 yr olds and femcels

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, sayi and AryanChadification
Only valid confidence boosters are unsolicited voice messages from girls on snap

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I’m too scared to do that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification, fuse, kurdmaxxer and 1 other person
going on omegle with my friends and having foids say “smash” when they saw me was probably the biggest confidence boost i’ve ever gotten