Wanna know what pushed me towards becoming a slayer?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was studying Theoretical Physics in Netherlands. It was the 2nd week of the program. I look next to me and I see an autistic nerd laughing like a retard at something the teacher said that only he found funny.

And I thought to myself: "What the fuck am I doing here? I'm not like these guys. I have made out and groped an alternative Stacy ffs.". I snapped at that point. I left the class and went home. I decided to quit on my Master's and return to Greece and do my militery service or something.

My parents didn't like my decision and they were evidently annoyed but I didn't back down. I knew that I was better than that. I knew it would be hard but I chose to be a slayer instead. From that point and on, I knew that there was no turning back. It was slay or die. I had to choose sides, incels or slayers.

I went the laundry room a few days later. There was a hot dutchie there. She smiles at me so I talked to her. We were chatting while waiting for our laundry to finish. I asked her what she was doing for the night. She said she was available and we agreed to go out. I lost my virginity that night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Swagwaffle
time for armycelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
I was studying Theoretical Physics in Netherlands. It was the 2nd week of the program. I look next to me and I see an autistic nerd laughing like a retard at something the teacher said that only he found funny.

And I thought to myself: "What the fuck am I doing here? I'm not like these guys. I have made out and groped an alternative Stacy ffs.". I snapped at that point. I left the class and went home. I decided to quit on my Master's and return to Greece and do my militery service or something.

My parents didn't like my decision and they were evidently annoyed but I didn't back down. I knew that I was better than that. I knew it would be hard but I chose to be a slayer instead. From that point and on, I knew that there was no turning back. It was slay or die.

I went the laundry room a few days later. There was a hot dutchie there. She smiles at me so I talked to her. We were chatting while waiting for our laundry to finish. I asked her what she was doing for the night. She said she was available and we agreed to go out. I lost my virginity that night.
Pm me a pic of the hot dutchie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Hol' up nig

If this is actually true then this is some epic shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Annoyed2

The type of women I like (Kineza and Yappeneza) want educated, successful guys.

Being a "slayer" is for western trash foids.

• +1
LARP.

• +1
Why are you banned from .me?
he went on an strike with his group the RDF, but the RDF got dismantled but before that he couldn't resist the temptaion and made an alt which got banned and now I don't know if he can return. Tbh I would let him return because he just went full retard with no malicious intentions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck, Zesto and 2 others

He asked to be. Made a whole thread about it. Just ask 1 of the mods here.
he went on an strike with his group the RDF, but the RDF got dismantled but before that he couldn't resist the temptaion and made an alt which got banned and now I don't know if he can return. Tbh I would let him return because he just went full retard with no malicious intentions

This.
Hopefully he isn't going to spam these forum boards with his Japanese loving antics.
Hopefully he isn't going to spam these forum boards with his Japanese loving antics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto

I just hope I don't end up permad because I will go crazy if I get the IncelMan treatment @blackopstruecel

I cannot "Gamble" with my status on .me

I think I might be able to return at 10pm EST tonight. If my alt gets unbanned then then I'll request my VolBan to end as well and get back to business (JapanPosting).

This time though with more effort so I don't get banned again.

He asked to be. Made a whole thread about it. Just ask 1 of the mods here.

This.

It's too late for that boyo.

SmugComputer2

• +1
I just hope I don't end up permad because I will go crazy if I get the IncelMan treatment @blackopstruecel

I cannot "Gamble" with my status on .me

I think I might be able to return at 10pm EST tonight. If my alt gets unbanned then then I'll request my VolBan to end as well and get back to business (JapanPosting).

This time though with more effort so I don't get banned again.

It's too late for that boyo.

View attachment 1396
Dude this site is owned by my guys and Nibba's guys so don't mess up with japanese crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Zesto
Dude this site is owned by my guys and Nibba's guys so don't mess up with japanese crap

Happy3

I'll only sprinkle a little for some flavor. Like a dash of soy sauce (no soy boy jokes).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
View attachment 1397

I'll only sprinkle a little for some flavor. Like a dash of soy sauce (no soy boy jokes).
you keep talking like this and posting your estrogen pictures im gonna snap your pencil neck little guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 283 and Nibba
I am the original anime/manga poster here, other people need to fuck off, if they don't want to get on my bad side. I murder lolis in my dreams and your impute.

EDIT: I literally created the first anime threads on inecels.me (misspelled it on purpose) new animefags need to get outtt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I need to create my chances ffs. I am waiting for chances everytime

• +1

My parents didn't like my decision and they were evidently annoyed but I didn't back down. I knew that I was better than that. I knew it would be hard but I chose to be a slayer instead. From that point and on, I knew that there was no turning back. It was slay or die. I had to choose sides, incels or slayers.

I was thinking my slaying rubbed off on u

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
CG and SS run this site atm
This is like the Godfather, we run this city but if the cops come we can't do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba