Wannabe London yuppie friend who is a manlet and barely HTN can't take it anymore

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
After abandoning all his friends from his small days just for statusmaxxed yuppie friends and he surprisingly can't get along with his coworkers?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He could have stayed in Surrey to make things easier for him after graduation but no, he chose to live in a rat-infested box room in London. And you have to lift him with a crane to get him somewhere else.
Couldn't pull in clubs, has many ethnic LTBs and femcels on rotation. Constantly broke. Can't cook. Therefore he's JBWmaxxing.
He won't take my looksmaxxing advice either. He's a manlet, barely HTN and has a pot belly/framecel. Soy pheno. Refuses to work out and cook to save a bit of money.
After months of no contact he crawled back to me to complain about London life?
It's so over for him. Over for him while he descends rapidly in London while I enjoy Surrey life. Working in a rather busy hospital here isn't so bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, TDriver, Slasher and 4 others
he's getting his just desserts

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
he's getting his just desserts
He abandoned all his friends and me for new yuppie friends he thought he could make
He also wrongly believed London is a party ground for yuppie grads :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
After abandoning all his friends from his small days just for statusmaxxed yuppie friends and he surprisingly can't get along with his coworkers?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He could have stayed in Surrey to make things easier for him but no, he chose to live in a rat-infested box room in London. And you have to lift him with a crane to get him somewhere else.
Couldn't pull in clubs, has many ethnic LTBs and femcels on rotation.
He won't take my looksmaxxing advice either. He's a manlet, barely HTN and has a pot belly/framecel. Soy pheno.
It's so over for him.
It's because he doesn't look like this
2629469 1638812839069

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Zayam21
He abandoned all his friends and me for new yuppie friends he thought he could make
He also wrongly believed London is a party ground for yuppie grads :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He lives in Clapham?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and N1666

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 1 other person

A yuppie is some finance bro basically
But he's not a finance bro despite wanting to be one
He's stuck in some shitty office job

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
@banjojones @Syobevoli @Ethniframementalcel @Raxflex @qwertyqazqwerty @TranceMaxx @eyebagcel @ropemax @.👽. @Harold O'brien @Leonardo DiCaprio @BeenLMSsinceMSN

Good, he should move out asap. London is already overflooded with sandniggers and ethnics. It's not a white man's country no mo.

• +1
Reactions: TDriver and Prodigal Son
Good, he should move out asap.
The funny thing is that I'm sand myself and he's fully white. I chose to stay in the suburbs.
I won't be surprised he looks like a completely different person within 1 year.

He could have stayed in Surrey to make things easier for him after graduation but no, he chose to live in a rat-infested box room in London. And you have to lift him with a crane to get him somewhere else.
Couldn't pull in clubs, has many ethnic LTBs and femcels on rotation. Constantly broke. Can't cook. Therefore he's JBWmaxxing.
He won't take my looksmaxxing advice either. He's a manlet, barely HTN and has a pot belly/framecel. Soy pheno. Refuses to work out and cook to save a bit of money.
It's so over for him. Over for him while he descends rapidly in London while I enjoy Surrey life. Working in a rather busy hospital here isn't so bad.
Christ im potentially gonna move to London. Luckily job is paying pretty well if i pass interviews. Is he staying in a place like Canary Wharf? I was thinking of moving to some flat in West London like Twickenham.

Im avoiding South, East and North London cause i dont wanna get stabbed and robbed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Christ im potentially gonna move to London. Luckily job is paying pretty well if i pass interviews. Is he staying in a place like Canary Wharf? I was thinking of moving to some flat in West London like Twickenham.

Im avoiding South, East and North London cause i dont wanna get stabbed and robbed
chelsea
fingers crossed it goes well for you (y)

WTF was looking at places in Chelsea. Legit over
TBH I chose not to work in London because I like my comfy life here in Surrey
Yorkshire was even better while studying. Larger area and even cheaper properties
My friend was so dumb to want to move from Surrey to Chelsea
You can't make it there unless you're related to the upper crust which sucks ass
Friend learned the hard way and legit wants to move jobs (but stay in London)

Where else were you looking at?

TBH I chose not to work in London because I like my comfy life here in Surrey
Yorkshire was even better while studying. Larger area and even cheaper properties
My friend was so dumb to want to move from Surrey to Chelsea
You can't make it there unless you're related to the upper crust which sucks ass
Friend learned the hard way and legit wants to move jobs (but stay in London)

Where else were you looking at?
North-West area maybe near Regent's / Hyde Park.
unreal the standards of london foids, even if you're attractive you need to be in the top upper class of London which im not

• +1
Lmao.

I see quite a lot of people doing this shit. If you aren't good looking and don't have a well paying job, a place like London will be hell on Earth.

People in run down house shares with 3 other people struggling to get by, struggling to get dates, acting like they're living the "city life". Jesus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, forevergymcelling and Xangsane
Tell him to get out of London ASAP especially as a ethnic even though he abandoned his friends he was probably blue pilled at the time now he has undoubtedly seen the truth

• +1
North-West area maybe near Regent's / Hyde Park.
unreal the standards of london foids, even if you're attractive you need to be in the top upper class of London which im not
I mean read this carefully:

"Londoncel reporting in. It’s fucking hell down here. I’d say London may rank as the worst place in the world for incels, with maybe only parts of California that compete.

I’d say what makes London so bad is that money and status mean more to women here than most places. Everything is so fucking expensive here and buying things like a house are next to impossible for most of us. There is a clear difference in the quality of life between the poor and the rich, the rich actually getting the enjoy what the city has to offer and the poor struggling every minute of the day.

It’s not enough to be Chad here, everyone is so status obsessed that you have to be chad AND rich. Even decent looking guys are rejected because they will clearly never have to the money to give a girl a good time.

I swear London is the only place where “chadcels” actually exist. No joke."

I told my friend so many times to not bother with London unless he wants to be a betabuxxer. He loves having sex with many random LTB women on rotation and doesn't want a relationship with any foid (despite many of those same women, all ethnic LTBs and femcels, wanting an LTR with him.)
I told him he could stay in Surrey, work from home for a London firm if he wants, get money and get a house then some girl will come chasing after him (since he's definitely in the beta category) but nope. He said he'd rather wait till 40 to get a studio in Chelsea than to listen to my suggestion. Even my other friends (mostly ethnic) told him to do this.
Man it's gigaover for him. I bet he'll look like a completely different person 2 years from now.

Lmao.

I see quite a lot of people doing this shit. If you aren't good looking and don't have a well paying job, a place like London will be hell on Earth.

People in run down house shares with 3 other people struggling to get by, struggling to get dates, acting like they're living the "city life". Jesus.
HTN isn't good enough and he's already descending. Mind you, he's BARELY HTN. He's already NW 1.5 and is in denial about it. Working for 12 hours in some shitty little office job, in a rat-infested box room and claimed he's enjoying the city life. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: He abandoned all of us for new "yuppie" friends and none of them get on with him jfl
He tried to pull in some swanky bar in a posh district and of course he failed :lul::lul::lul::lul: larping as a yupie wearing only smart clothes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: women will see right through him

Tell him to get out of London ASAP especially as a ethnic even though he abandoned his friends he was probably blue pilled at the time now he has undoubtedly seen the truth
He was actually a redpiller.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, forevergymcelling and deepweb1298

"Londoncel reporting in. It’s fucking hell down here. I’d say London may rank as the worst place in the world for incels, with maybe only parts of California that compete.

I’d say what makes London so bad is that money and status mean more to women here than most places. Everything is so fucking expensive here and buying things like a house are next to impossible for most of us. There is a clear difference in the quality of life between the poor and the rich, the rich actually getting the enjoy what the city has to offer and the poor struggling every minute of the day.

It’s not enough to be Chad here, everyone is so status obsessed that you have to be chad AND rich. Even decent looking guys are rejected because they will clearly never have to the money to give a girl a good time.

I told my friend so many times to not bother with London unless he wants to be a betabuxxer. He loves having sex with many random LTB women on rotation and doesn't want a relationship with any foid (despite many of those same women wanting an LTR with him.)
Man it's gigaover for him. I bet he'll look like a completely different person 2 years from now.

HTN isn't good enough and he's already descending. Mind you, he's BARELY HTN. He's already NW 1.5 and is in denial about it. Working for 12 hours in some shitty little office job, in a rat-infested box room and claimed he's enjoying the city life. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: He abandoned all of us for new "yuppie" friends and none of them get on with him jfl
He tried to pull in some swanky bar in a posh district and of course he failed :lul::lul::lul::lul: larping as a yupie wearing only smart clothes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: women will see right through him

Redpillers Are just as bad if not worse lmao I literally want to jump off a cliff when I think about my redpoll phase , the stuff about money being important in London is true aswell it’s the closest place to America and America has probably the worst dating scene in the world

• So Sad
only fake people abandon their roots, even super stars rappers always make sure to come back to their og hood every once in a while to pay a respect to their childhood

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Xangsane
Redpillers Are just as bad if not worse lmao I literally want to jump off a cliff when I think about my redpoll phase , the stuff about money being important in London is true aswell it’s the closest place to America and America has probably the worst dating scene in the world
The only people I know who are happy in London (and are working there) are my black friends who stay within black communities and go to black clubs.

only fake people abandon their roots, even super stars rappers always make sure to come back to their og hood every once in a while to pay a respect to their childhoold
Agreed (y)

(since he's definitely in the beta category) but nope. He said he'd rather wait till 40 to get a studio in Chelsea than to listen to my suggestion. Even my other friends (mostly ethnic) told him to do this.

Money standards only get higher the older you get, he thinks a studio will be enough at 40? Does he have a plan in place to moneymaxx at least? Is he looksmaxxing?

• +1
Money standards only get higher the older you get, he thinks a studio will be enough at 40? Does he have a plan in place to moneymaxx at least? Is he looksmaxxing?
He just wants to wagecuck in London and hopefully work his way up. That's it. He said he's happy with living in a studio at 40. And it has to be in Chelsea.
I've given him some subtle advice to looksmax but nope, he's not doing that. He doesn't work out, won't work out, drinks a lot and spends all summer tanning.

I told my friend so many times to not bother with London unless he wants to be a betabuxxer. He loves having sex with many random LTB women on rotation and doesn't want a relationship with any foid (despite many of those same women, all ethnic LTBs and femcels, wanting an LTR with him.)
I told him he could stay in Surrey, work from home for a London firm if he wants, get money and get a house then some girl will come chasing after him (since he's definitely in the beta category) but nope. He said he'd rather wait till 40 to get a studio in Chelsea than to listen to my suggestion. Even my other friends (mostly ethnic) told him to do this.
appreciate the info broski. Im also a ricecel so thats even worse. None of the posh stacies or beckies know about Kpop so i cant even use that to my advantage. Only LTB's and ethnic femcels know about kpop

• So Sad
appreciate the info broski. Im also a ricecel so thats even worse. None of the posh stacies or beckies know about Kpop so i cant even use that to my advantage. Only LTB's and ethnic femcels know about kpop
you could ascend with a slavic woman
slavic women are dating and marrying asians at a high rate

• Hmm...
Reactions: deepweb1298
The only people I know who are happy in London (and are working there) are my black friends who stay within black communities and go to black clubs.

Agreed (y)
Do they get paid well and do they slay? They sound like they are either tyrones or low inhib ones that get black stacies

• +1
Do they get paid well and do they slay? They sound like they are either tyrones or low inhib ones that get black stacies
They're actually mostly normies and blackcels but low inhib
They're not paid well and are in LTRs with black or mixed b/w beckies

• Woah
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
They're actually mostly normies and blackcels but low inhib
They're not paid well and are in LTRs with black or mixed b/w beckies
Wtf that surprised me are they thugmaxxed or something? Black girls and light skins have super high standards

and would you say they got social circle then ? That explain it

• +1
Wtf that surprised me are they thugmaxxed or something? Black girls and light skins have super high standards

and would you say they got social circle then ? That explain it
They are socialcirclemaxxed, slightly thugmaxxed (they're low inhib) but not a lot.

• +1
They are socialcirclemaxxed, slightly thugmaxxed (they're low inhib) but not a lot.
Makes sense social circle is legit but it’s hard af to build social circle in the UK ,

Would you say you’ve got a good social circle atm?

i know mine will go to shit after uni tbh

• +1
Makes sense social circle is legit but it’s hard af to build social circle in the UK ,

Would you say you’ve got a good social circle atm?

i know mine will go to shit after uni tbh
Especially considering the fact we move about everywhere.
Eh, my social circle is tiny at the moment, but okay I guess. I've graduated and it's mostly turned to shit except like 6 guys (lifetime). Rest are merely acquaintances

• So Sad
Especially considering the fact we move about everywhere.
Eh, my social circle is tiny at the moment, but okay I guess. I've graduated and it's mostly turned to shit except like 6 guys (lifetime). Rest are merely acquaintances
is there any reasonable solution to actually infiltrating upper class circles?

• So Sad
It's gonna be hard unless you know someone in those circles already...

• So Sad
not that hard you can lie about everything

you just need the right mannerisms

i was at an ivy and they behave like everyone else but just talk about internships and wear suits more often

not that hard you can lie about everything

you just need the right mannerisms

i was at an ivy and they behave like everyone else but just talk about internships and wear suits more often
i think mannerisms and the way you talk is actually underrated. Might take a class on how to act upper class JFL

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
i think mannerisms and the way you talk is actually underrated. Might take a class on how to act upper class JFL
You definitely stick out if you don't share mannerisms

If you do, they won't notice you came from a poor family.

You cna lie about everything anyway. And your family nedn't be millioanires or known

Everyone though I was rich in college because i behaved like it

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
@Xangsane XanPussy.
I Want Your Body.
I'll Use You As A Blow-Up Doll.

Check PMs buddy boyo

They will just make fun of you if there are girls in the group to get their validation.

Also I dont want anymore black pilled people. I dont want to make this competition even harder.

Let us have some adventage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TDriver and Xangsane
London is the future of most european cities, fucking disgusting. 50-60% ethnics and curries and rest hybrid mutts combined with narcotics, degen, violence.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back