@wannabejock is the lowest iq user here

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
@WannabeJock you are the lowest of the low here in terms of intelligence. Your posts make no sense, just insane amount of stupid blackpill which has literally zero connection to reality.
While you are an absolutely nobody, has no education, no talent and no speciality in life you dare to call somebody subhuman, and you tell them that they should betabux. You call all women whores, but have you really talked to them, do you really see what happens around you, not in your room where you become muh im freethinker i am not like the others
what is these threads about blackpill everyday , what are you doing? what do you know about life? talking nonsense about life, about chad. who the fuck is chad go outside almost everyone is normie , only 10% look noticeably good and 10% ugly. So what?
you want to be a jock? you want to be a degenerate slayer of ugly college whores and you cant just because youre not that attractive and now you go on this site and preach people about how shitty this life is? come on bro, grow up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 4430, n0rthface and 3 others
Well, he is wh*te

Jfl if you think i writed that 80 iq thread or i am serious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding

Jfl if you think i writed that 80 iq thread or i am serious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
all your threads all your posts
if you are not satiric in each one you are stupid as fuck

Stop trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
if you are legit troll than im low iq i will admit it
but i dont see you trolling, you do it for months

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
if you are legit troll than im low iq i will admit it
but i dont see you trolling, you do it for months
Most of the blackpill threads are satirical mixed with truth some are just troll like above

Most of the blackpill threads are satirical mixed with truth some are just troll like above
but why you are keep replying to threads in serious manner and defending this beliefs?