Want a new cool username to larp on, here is ur chance

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
The original Aesthetic username. Here is ur chance buddyboyo!

Do you write essays everyday, do you cry about your shit life. Can you not escape looksmax.org etc etc.

Did you watch your shitty tiktok about Prince Taco and uncle Rizzo who talked abt mewing. You searched up what it was and ended here?

or you saw the articles that made this place go viral during covid. Yet something is killing you. Everyday your reminded you are a new fag. You have some bullshit shit name like aesthicguy3213487 or norwoodfag123. You look at these accs. Those who havent been active in years and think.
How did they get here? What did they do? Will i never be a original looksmaxxer? Did they ascend?

Just pay me 500 dollars and this acc is yours. Whoever ups it gets put forward. This is a auction. You will never leave this place anyhow. Might aswell have a cool name while you rot away ur life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Abhorrence, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
I have the best and most elegant username on this forum.

A whole pirate crew is named after me, I couldn't ask for more❤️

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I have the best and most elegant username on this forum.

A whole pirate crew is named after me, I couldn't ask for more❤️
My OCD disagrees. There should have been a space between the last "s" and the rose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 3 others
My OCD disagrees. There should have been a space between the last "s" and the rose.
Cope it's better this way.

Your OCD can go fuck itself whatever it is.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
My account is way more popular and important

agree, its not aesthetically pleasing to look at text and emoji without space

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Michael Myers, murdah and 1 other person
I'll give you cock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Michael Myers and murdah
My account is way more popular and important
You are but one notification for me. A sliver of sand in the dust of the desert. Something i rub out of my eye

Tho if ur down to pay ur a cool guy with all the significance in the globe and all that.

I'll give you cock.
I'll give you a bullet

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
My OCD is my dark passenger.
OCD, ADHD etc these are all fake words, fake concepts. You are just a autist brother. Nothing more nothing less. U love vacuumcleaning and ur legos. No need to rationalize it

OCD, ADHD etc these are all fake words, fake concepts. You are just a autist brother. Nothing more nothing less. U love vacuumcleaning and ur legos. No need to rationalize it
What? I got the germophobic kind of OCD. It's very valid and it's ruined my life in many aspects.

What? I got the germophobic kind of OCD. It's very valid and it's ruined my life in many aspects.
ooooo there are germs on your living room table, there are germs on ur bed, there are germs on ur phone boooooooh
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

ooooo there are germs on your living room table, there are germs on ur bed, there are germs on ur phone boooooooh
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF
I remember there was some Mexican faggot who tried to pull this shit on me 10 years ago. Didn't work then, didn't work n- oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
here to collect the transaction fees between the two parties in question.

where's my money goyim!?