Reactions: humanoidsub7, flippasav, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Just go to a normal pizzeria

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Alt Number 3, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
He gets money from his parents use your brain
If u don't blow your salary on something, then u are retarded if not just use food delivery to your flat once in a while
Op is just a lost case

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, thenewhebbe and 1 other person
If u don't blow your salary on something, then u are retarded if not just use food delivery to your flat once in a while
Op is just a lost case
I have the money for it obviously son. But I have a little thing called will power and won’t give in to my cravings. A lard ass like you wouldn’t understand

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, humanoidsub7, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
I have the money for it obviously son. But I have a little thing called will power and won’t give in to my cravings. A lard ass like you wouldn’t understand
Dude you didn't even mention that you want to resist your craving for the sake of your health
You just said you want pizza hut

I guess you're on a diet or some other shit fat ass

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
Dude you didn't even mention that you want to resist your craving for the sake of your health
You just said you want pizza hut

I guess you're on a diet or some other shit fat ass
I have ripped abs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
I eat steaks and eggs and I don't have craving for bullshit like pizza you utter subhuman
Maybe if u ate good food you wouldn't neet your self control which not gonna last long and make ur life miserable

Kill yourself abomination

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Celphony and Manletmachine
wheres the fat ass indian pics

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Haven't had that shit in a minute

I eat steaks and eggs and I don't have craving for bullshit like pizza you utter subhuman
Maybe if u ate good food you wouldn't neet your self control which not gonna last long and make ur life miserable

Kill yourself abomination
Pizza Hut stuffed crust + pepperoni + pineapple + garlic dip mogs that shit

• +1
Reactions: Celphony
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Manletmachine
You can’t afford that buddy

Seems like I hit a nerve, huh? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

How’s dishwashing going?
Keep spamming that emoji thinking you’re tough, dear joblessjunkiecel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
you think youre better than me dog??

• JFL
you think youre better than me dog??
He has a job at least, while you sit in the basement and schizo post all day plus he has a social life. The closest you come to intimacy is when you slit your wrists looking at facebook pictures of your oneitis.

• JFL
He has a job at least, while you sit in the basement and schizo post all day plus he has a social life. The closest you come to intimacy is when you slit your wrists looking at facebook pictures of your oneitis.
@Manletmachine

no need to create alts to respond my guy

• JFL
Pizza prosciutto crudo
get real pizza. Everytime you eat pizza hut an italian dies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sweetheart and Manletmachine
Don’t give in hit the treadmill

• +1
Smoke cigarettes 0 calories

The last time I went to Pizza Hut to pickup my pizza, no one was there. All the employees were in the back with headphones in. I said “Hello, can anyone help me? I’m here to pick up my order.” No one cared so I went in the back kitchen and grabbed my pizza from the oven myself. Fuck those Pizza Hut niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Lookologist003
The last time I went to Pizza Hut to pickup my pizza, no one was there. All the employees were in the back with headphones in. I said “Hello, can anyone help me? I’m here to pick up my order.” No one cared so I went in the back kitchen and grabbed my pizza from the oven myself. Fuck those Pizza Hut niggas.
Most badass story ever. Thanks for sharing.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
yeah it do be like that