Want real rating? Go on Ome.tv and Monkey.app

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Ome.tv and Monkey.app will let you know if you are a normie category depending reactions you get from people.

If you are LTN, Trucel or Deformed people will legit call you ugly and have a digust reaction or skip you super fast.

If you are MTN people will talk with you, skip you less and have neutral reaction

If you are HTN, Chad, Chadlite you will get smile, people will wanna talk to you even if you uninterested in talking with them.

If you have soft skin don't do it lol

Based off reactions I believe im in MTN status. I called black a couple times and hard r.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, latincell95, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
Bump @Squirtle @ElTruecel @Kamui

Bgm rated me htn i don’t need this

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
They both suck nothing will replace omegle

They both suck nothing will replace omegle
The whole point is to see how u look ome.tv is a omgele clone.

Oh yeah
The internet based opinions again 🙄

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I’ve had foids call me cute on Omegle before and I’m MTN lol it doesn’t mean shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 55314
I’ve had foids call me cute on Omegle before and I’m MTN lol it doesn’t mean shit nigga
Men rating vs Woman rating u lol

I would want woman ratings lol

I got called cute, a few racist remarks calling me Indian and a few people wanting to talk to me. Idk what I'm supposed to make of this. Seems useless to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and latincell95
Men rating vs Woman rating u lol

I would want woman ratings lol
Women ratings are useless because women are more impulsive and act based on their mood and their feelings instead of being objective.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Swarthy Knight
Women ratings are useless because women are more impulsive and act based on their mood and their feelings instead of being objective.
Male Gaze vs Female Gaze

You would get more attention following female gaze just look at who is attractive right now

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Male Gaze vs Female Gaze

You would get more attention following female gaze just look at who is attractive right now
The female gaze is based on current trends and what media potrays as positive. True Attractiveness and appeal are too different things. If you are classically handsome like Gardner McKay or something you'll have appeal regardless of the location, ethnicity or age of the women and the current trends in social media that is what should be your end goal.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and NotCarv
I tried omegle once when I was 13.
A white girl showed middle finger and said gtfo.

I never went on omegle again after that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
The female gaze is based on current trends and what media potrays as positive. True Attractiveness and appeal are too different things. If you are classically handsome like Gardner McKay or something you'll have appeal regardless of the location, ethnicity or age of the women and the current trends in social media that is what should be your end goal.
Fair points

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Monkey app is for E sex

Ome.tv and Monkey.app will let you know if you are a normie category depending reactions you get from people.

If you are LTN, Trucel or Deformed people will legit call you ugly and have a digust reaction or skip you super fast.

If you are MTN people will talk with you, skip you less and have neutral reaction

If you are HTN, Chad, Chadlite you will get smile, people will wanna talk to you even if you uninterested in talking with them.

If you have soft skin don't do it lol

Based off reactions I believe im in MTN status. I called black a couple times and hard r.
its lifefuel until you realize the reactions this guy gets would lead you to believe he's 7 psl