Want to kill my oneitis

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Or just ruin her life so badly to the point that she kills herself.
Heres the whole story
This bitch approached me in the commercial gym i trained at and asked me to train with her and teach her how to box, which i obliged to, keep in mimd i had my eye on her for a lil while because she was aight i guess, but didnt seem like a slut like all those other half naked cheeked up fitness whores.
I Digress, anyway, we got to talking and i was also training with her, and we grew kinds close, she was like 2 years older than me but didnt mind when she found out because she said 'i looked mature', we exchanged social medias and would always send tiktoks and shit to eachother and have long deep conversations irl or on text. I would even drive her home in my car or my motorcycle.
One day i decided to take her out to have ice cream and shit and thats when she opened up about her ex and how she still sees him at the gym, and told me about her past and about how she regrets it, then she started asking me all these deep questions about love and shit too.
So after that i thought to tell her how i really felt in text, to which she just replied that the text really made her cry and that we needed to talk, so we met up in a park bench and she just said that she cant be with me because of 'religous reasons' and that shes focused on her goals (she was unemployed), she was attached to me already and it wouldnt work out because of our pasts and that we should stay friends because thats what we were.
So i said ok and that we'll keep it to just friends, no messaging or sending tiktoks or outings, just training. Then the next day at work i sent her a tiktok just to test the waters...she fucking replied to it same as before and we went back and forth talking and sending videos until one day i was about to leave the gym and was on the treadmill and from a distance saw her talking with another dude, which i was wary of.
She even texted me saying shes training with him next week, i just replied 'ok' and then she said 'didnt we say no texting on tiktok', and keep in mind we were supposed to have a gym session together the day after, so i text her saying basically "this wont work out, we cant stay friends, i have my reasons, make a new gym friend, lose my number" and then i blocked her number, deleted her contact and went about my day. 2 days later i see her at the gym from the corner of my eye looking more bitchy and depressed than usual and i feel bad so i send her a voice note on i.g saying we should get back togther. Because lowkey she understood me and was so fucking perfect as a person man, maybe not the best facially, a 7/10 mtb , but i fell in love with her soul. Anyway she said meet up in the gym so i did and she basically said why did you do it, before i could start talking she cried and ran out the gym., but in my defence nobody makes their friend pay for their food and sends them couple tiktoks and calls them nicknames and shit so its another typical example of a girl who cant communicate and gives the wrong message, anyway
Around that time i accepted that ill be alone forever and anyways i had to go to thailand too for my training camp for my next mma fight, so i was basically in thailand for like 4 months, training and chilling, and one day i decided to dm her just cheking up on her idk why but i just did.
She basically said dont message me anymore, i forgive you but ive moved on.
And then 2 weeks later while im about to leave thailand and fly back home, she dms me saying she knows i have my own business and she needs help starting her own and we can start new on a fresh "business relationship", i was hesitant at first and wanted to turn it down but i said fuck it lets see what this is all about.
4 days after i land from thailand, we meet up in a cafe, im quiet and waiting on her to talk and she just says "well?" And asks me what i was up to these 5 months as if nothing happened, and she also opens up about how she got a job now but still feels depressed and her parents are controlling and she complimented my buzz cut look and how she still felt comfortable around me. Anyway i basically explained all the ins and outs of starting up a business to her and even drove her home, she thought i would go back to thailand for another 5 months next week,and so did i until i injured my lat and had to rehab it and also run a few errands here for like 3 months, so she said goodbye to me and went home, i thought i had buried the beef between us so to speak. So due to my injury i have to stay a bit longer and so i re-joined my old commercial gym because they have a steam room and sauna, as well as training at my mma gym. So i dm'd her that i was still here and at the gym, and she just reacted to it with a heart.
Ive even been seeing her at the gym and im pretty sure shes been seeing me too, i dont want to approach her as she might make a scene or sommet and idk what to message her after that, its been like 4 or 5 times weve seen eachother or ive seen her at least and now i just want to kill this bitch and get her out of my life for good, ive already got too much on my plate working, running a business and doing mma anyways.
Bit of a schizo rant, and i might go er from this shit ngl, but to whoever made it this far and didnt just spam 'dnr' like a dyslexic lesbian, you sir are a real nigga:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, dbva, edgemaxxer07 and 2 others
Read every word.
Don't understand why you want to kill her. Seems like things are fine by the way you describe them

• +1
Reactions: Dezdesst and Bipolar Vamp6ix
Read every word.
Don't understand why you want to kill her. Seems like things are fine by the way you describe them
Idk bro, it just seems weird to me how she was all friendly when we met up to talk but then she probably saw me at the gym and was cold, but i gotta accept that shes prolly moved on
Mucho respecto for reading allat bro

dnr, send me a video of you beheading her #rapeallwomen

• JFL
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
How is MTB 7/10? Isn’t it 5/10 like MTN? I’m confused? Are ratings inflated for women?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Bipolar Vamp6ix and Bitchwhipper2
not trying to be mean but how old are you?

Heres the whole story
This bitch approached me in the commercial gym i trained at and asked me to train with her and teach her how to box, which i obliged to, keep in mimd i had my eye on her for a lil while because she was aight i guess, but didnt seem like a slut like all those other half naked cheeked up fitness whores.
I Digress, anyway, we got to talking and i was also training with her, and we grew kinds close, she was like 2 years older than me but didnt mind when she found out because she said 'i looked mature', we exchanged social medias and would always send tiktoks and shit to eachother and have long deep conversations irl or on text. I would even drive her home in my car or my motorcycle.
One day i decided to take her out to have ice cream and shit and thats when she opened up about her ex and how she still sees him at the gym, and told me about her past and about how she regrets it, then she started asking me all these deep questions about love and shit too.
So after that i thought to tell her how i really felt in text, to which she just replied that the text really made her cry and that we needed to talk, so we met up in a park bench and she just said that she cant be with me because of 'religous reasons' and that shes focused on her goals (she was unemployed), she was attached to me already and it wouldnt work out because of our pasts and that we should stay friends because thats what we were.
So i said ok and that we'll keep it to just friends, no messaging or sending tiktoks or outings, just training. Then the next day at work i sent her a tiktok just to test the waters...she fucking replied to it same as before and we went back and forth talking and sending videos until one day i was about to leave the gym and was on the treadmill and from a distance saw her talking with another dude, which i was wary of.
She even texted me saying shes training with him next week, i just replied 'ok' and then she said 'didnt we say no texting on tiktok', and keep in mind we were supposed to have a gym session together the day after, so i text her saying basically "this wont work out, we cant stay friends, i have my reasons, make a new gym friend, lose my number" and then i blocked her number, deleted her contact and went about my day. 2 days later i see her at the gym from the corner of my eye looking more bitchy and depressed than usual and i feel bad so i send her a voice note on i.g saying we should get back togther. Because lowkey she understood me and was so fucking perfect as a person man, maybe not the best facially, a 7/10 mtb , but i fell in love with her soul. Anyway she said meet up in the gym so i did and she basically said why did you do it, before i could start talking she cried and ran out the gym., but in my defence nobody makes their friend pay for their food and sends them couple tiktoks and calls them nicknames and shit so its another typical example of a girl who cant communicate and gives the wrong message, anyway
Around that time i accepted that ill be alone forever and anyways i had to go to thailand too for my training camp for my next mma fight, so i was basically in thailand for like 4 months, training and chilling, and one day i decided to dm her just cheking up on her idk why but i just did.
And then 2 weeks later while im about to leave thailand and fly back home, she dms me saying she knows i have my own business and she needs help starting her own and we can start new on a fresh "business relationship", i was hesitant at first and wanted to turn it down but i said fuck it lets see what this is all about.
4 days after i land from thailand, we meet up in a cafe, im quiet and waiting on her to talk and she just says "well?" And asks me what i was up to these 5 months as if nothing happened, and she also opens up about how she got a job now but still feels depressed and her parents are controlling and she complimented my buzz cut look and how she still felt comfortable around me. Anyway i basically explained all the ins and outs of starting up a business to her and even drove her home, she thought i would go back to thailand for another 5 months next week,and so did i until i injured my lat and had to rehab it and also run a few errands here for like 3 months, so she said goodbye to me and went home, i thought i had buried the beef between us so to speak. So due to my injury i have to stay a bit longer and so i re-joined my old commercial gym because they have a steam room and sauna, as well as training at my mma gym. So i dm'd her that i was still here and at the gym, and she just reacted to it with a heart.
Ive even been seeing her at the gym and im pretty sure shes been seeing me too, i dont want to approach her as she might make a scene or sommet and idk what to message her after that, its been like 4 or 5 times weve seen eachother or ive seen her at least and now i just want to kill this bitch and get her out of my life for good, ive already got too much on my plate working, running a business and doing mma anyways.
Bit of a schizo rant, and i might go er from this shit ngl, but to whoever made it this far and didnt just spam 'dnr' like a dyslexic lesbian, you sir are a real nigga:ogre:
What the fuck is wrong with this woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Bipolar Vamp6ix
Heres the whole story
Where's the slay?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Brodie said 7/10 mtb:lul::lul::lul::lul:

DNR. I'm still a real nigga though.

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix