Want to start my journey, guidance needed ( 19, heightcel , fatcel, ethnicel )

Punic Whitepiller

Punic Whitepiller

Iron
I think m just some ltn or a 3, terrible skin color for my country, super short too due to the intelligence of some of my parents/grandparents ( lived a life of seed oils, no port, bad sports choice, no nutritional knowledge, certain habits done by parents or grandparents that influenced my potential ). Currently 19 year med school, and the situation isn't terrible as most people would assume if I am here ( i hold a lot of grudges from my past and height is the most important thing here even if you are sub5 ). Problematic areas : height/hair / fat levels / bone mass in the face + droopy right eye
Areas that need improvement; eye area, muscles, facial hair, hair again ( too dry, no styling ideas, don't know how to care for it), chin projection, protruding jaw.
Where to start, which guides, what do i need to buy or what routines ( I know the pharmaceutical stuff, but it would be heresy to buy them if they are available in the first place my max would be aromatese inhibitors or maybeee some peptides or "light" hormones but don't make them the most or rather the backbone of the advice ). Thanks +pls no trolling I enjoy the comments but pls this is serious my life is literally constant disappointment cuz m fucked up at 169 cm (5'6 or sm)

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I think m just some ltn or a 3, terrible skin color for my country, super short too due to the intelligence of some of my parents/grandparents ( lived a life of seed oils, no port, bad sports choice, no nutritional knowledge, certain habits done by parents or grandparents that influenced my potential ). Currently 19 year med school, and the situation isn't terrible as most people would assume if I am here ( i hold a lot of grudges from my past and height is the most important thing here even if you are sub5 ). Problematic areas : height/hair / fat levels / bone mass in the face + droopy right eye
Areas that need improvement; eye area, muscles, facial hair, hair again ( too dry, no styling ideas, don't know how to care for it), chin projection, protruding jaw.
Where to start, which guides, what do i need to buy or what routines ( I know the pharmaceutical stuff, but it would be heresy to buy them if they are available in the first place my max would be aromatese inhibitors or maybeee some peptides or "light" hormones but don't make them the most or rather the backbone of the advice ). Thanks +pls no trolling I enjoy the comments but pls this is serious my life is literally constant disappointment cuz m fucked up at 169 cm (5'6 or sm)
lean down, gain muscle, keep your hair and cloths well kempt are like the most blue pill advice idk why you haven't started yet, if your actually boneless only implants can save you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Punic Whitepiller and bfol7
First step is leaning down, possibly with the use of something like ozempic/sema, or just do it naturally.

Start softmaxxing e.g. eyebrows, hair like you've mentioned, gymmaxxing.
If by then you'd still say you're boneless, bad chin etc. Then surgeries might be something to look into, implants too.

• Love it
Reactions: Punic Whitepiller