Wanting to die in battle is high t

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
I'm hoping ww3 breaks out soon i can go to the frontlines by lying about being patriotic but really i just have a death wish and this would be a nice way to go out tbh maybe valhalla exists who knows really anyone else?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Luffymaxxing and buflek
just die like cattle theorem

• Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables
If ww3 happens and chaos ensues I might go kill as many people as I can. Camping near stores and gunning down anybody trying to gain resources.

Why does this actually sound fun

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
You would be the first one forced to sit on a beer bottle and spun around like a Beyblade towards the enemies and blown into little pieces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Skywalker and scrunchables
You would be the first one forced to sit on a beer bottle and spun around like a Beyblade towards the enemies and blown into little pieces
You say that as if it's a bad way to go. Sounds spectacular :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, 6′2 still over and BearBoy
You say that as if it's a bad way to go. Sounds spectacular :feelshmm:
The only sad part about this would be the poor beer bottle that has to suffer in his maggots filled shithole

• JFL
I'm hoping ww3 breaks out soon i can go to the frontlines by lying about being patriotic but really i just have a death wish and this would be a nice way to go out tbh maybe valhalla exists who knows really anyone else?

Valhalla type shit

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Goth
op is posting from india

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 27066
If ww3 happens and chaos ensues I might go kill as many people as I can. Camping near stores and gunning down anybody trying to gain resources.

Why does this actually sound fun
mogger profile pic

• Love it
It is high T but also low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Cuck fantasies. Kys faggot