Wanting to go back to "the good old days" implies condoning sex between preteen girls and adult men.

D

Deleted member 16039

Bronze
I see many (not all) people here saying that it was better in the "good old days". But at the same time, girls would often be married at 11-12, to men much older than them. So if you defend the old days, you therefore have to defend this.

ok

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LightSkinNoob
i'd like to see how many people agree with you

most don't put this much thought into this, and just say "my great grandmommy was happy", without looking into the details, and not just of her marriage, but of the culture and laws.

Most users here are literal pedophiles.
i'd like to see how many people agree with you

most don't put this much thought into this, and just say "my great grandmommy was happy", without looking into the details, and not just of her marriage, but of the culture and laws.
I was agreeing with the premise of your original post. I never said this is a good thing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Leonardo DiCaprio life dream

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
Source
You liar piece of shit

ACCB1E07 065C 4D23 A51C D90371AC89BC

they will put you away for good this time you sick freak

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 4430
You retarded twat, thats an actress from a movie. She was 17 at the time of shooting. Plus there is nothing sexual in the thread
cope you want a 11 year old so you cope with 17 year olds who look like her u pedophile oldcel freak

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kozner
cope you want a 11 year old so you cope with 17 year olds who look like her u pedophile oldcel freak
Reminder you posted 21 and claimed she is 14 you disgusting creature

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and Deleted member 2403
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430
I see many (not all) people here saying that it was better in the "good old days". But at the same time, girls would often be married at 11-12, to men much older than them. So if you defend the old days, you therefore have to defend this.
There aren't many, if any boomers on here, which renders your thread pointless

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403