Wanting to raise a "Chad son" is cope

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
You will just become a helicopter parent who will traumatize his son and he will end up hating you. Becoming Chad is all about genetics. The only thing you can do as a father is to show your kids love so that they develop confidence and become NT, which almost guarantees a good life.

So stop thinking about forcing your son to do sports if he doesn't want to or put him under HGH or any other PSL shit. If he really was to be destined to be a Chad, he won't need much of your help anway.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 8 others
You have to find a balance.

Stay realistic but help him out.

If he looks a certain way no amount of love from his parents or NTnes will help him when it comes to bullying or shit experiences.

Also I’m sorry but being NT doesn’t come from parents love.A lot of kids in the schools I went to that were absolutely opposite of neurotypical had loving parents who were functional members of society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Clark69, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
You will just become a helicopter parent who will traumatize his son and he will end up hating you. Becoming Chad is all about genetics. The only thing you can do as a father is to show your kids love so that they develop confidence and become NT, which almost guarantees a good life.

So stop thinking about forcing your son to do sports if he doesn't want to or put him under HGH or any other PSL shit. If he really was to be destined to be a Chad, he won't need much of your help anway.
Very good take
The 0.00001% of people from .org who will have kids
there children will definitely be heavily traumatized transvestites, whoes dads forced them to inject roids at 5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ezio6 and 4 others
You have to find a balance.

Stay realistic but help him out.If he looks a certain way no amount of love from his parents or NTnes will help him from bullying or shit experiences.
Well the facial bone structure is hard to change. Only chewing mught have an influence.

Other than that, don't let him get fat as a kid, that would be the only advice. But your bones are the most important part.

Don't agree with forcing sports, humans are meant to do social activities together, so you should just let your son naturally go outside and play soccer all day with the other kids, thats the ideal way.

Another thing is food, no junk food.

Other then these two the rest is not important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mulattomaxxer
I'd 100% want a daughter over a son.

I already know how shit it is living as a balding short ethnic. I wouldn't want a son to inherit my shit genes and go through living my life in a more brutal generation.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You will just become a helicopter parent who will traumatize his son and he will end up hating you.
i see the irony

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
My gf is 5 months pregnant

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16834, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
having children is low-IQ

this is not a game where after losing you start another round and try to make better decisions (which in this case would-be your children the ,restart' point as a projection of you idealized)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pumpkineater
Don't agree with forcing sports, humans are meant to do social activities together, so you should just let your son naturally go outside and play soccer all day with the other kids, thats the ideal way.

Another thing is food, no junk food.

Other then these two the rest is not important
Yes, making him socialize and not get fat as kid is legit. However, I would not force him to do activities he doesn't like, and not force him to eat a specific diet (just not too much calories).

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Keep spouting nonsense jew

Also I’m sorry but being NT doesn’t come from parents love.A lot of kids in the schools I went to that were absolutely opposite of neurotypical had loving parents who were functional members of society.
Parents are very important for NT though, childhodd emotional neglect can lead to a non-NT personality. Maybe the "functional members of society" were emotionally neglectful.

Yes, making him socialize and not get fat as kid is legit. However, I would not force him to do activities he doesn't like, and not force him to eat a specific diet (just not too much calories).
You don't need to force him, humans are social creatures, being an introvert is just being an abused tortured dog in reality, being a true introvert is maybe legit but majority of "introverts" are just depressed anxious people jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SAR
having children is low-IQ

this is not a game where after losing you start another and try to make better decisions (in which this case would be your children the ,restart' as a projection of you idealized)
Yes I agree, but some people who might get over their bad past and become emotionally healthy will want to have kids as sort of fulfillment, most humans have this urge.

The only way to increase the chance to raise a chad son is to breed with a tall stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and AlexAP
My noodle ex once told me if she has a son she will make him a Chad and a fuckboy and make sure he fucks loads of girls when he's young so he doesn't end up fucked up like me.

Definitely an important moment in my life, my shrinks words, not mine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, mulattomaxxer and AlexAP
My noodle ex once told me if she has a son she will make him a Chad and a fuckboy and make sure he fucks loads of girls when he's young so he doesn't end up fucked up like me.
What happened with you

I know this wasn't your point, but, just imagine marrying a woman that has a young son already from a prior relationship. You have a son with her also, your son grows up to be incel, the other man's son grows up to be Chad. I would rope.

Fuck you nigger, my son will be on 30 iu pharma grade hgh daily + 500 mg test 25 mg aromasin 300 mg tren mk677 + peptides straight out of the womb, + mewing and working out 7 times a week​

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Clark69
I know this wasn't your point, but, just imagine marrying a woman that has a young son already from a prior relationship. You have a son with her also, your son grows up to be incel, the other man's son grows up to be Chad. I would rope.
why the fuck would you marry a woman that already has a child you retarded fuck

What happened with you
I think Tyrion Lannister said it best:

'You once loved a woman so madly, and it turned out so badly, you swore to never love again... Oh no wait that was me'.

(Think it was that)