war is objectively good and necessary

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
aka why the "peace in [insert warring shithole] now!" people are midwits and morons.

war is the most thorough and large scale manifestation of darwinism. who are the ones who mostly die in war? poor people, stupid people, criminals, social rejects and misfits. note how both ukraine and russia are sending in convicts, people with literal down syndrome, mental patients, fanatics(low iq). the war also drew foreign volunteers like those trannies who got blown up by a hypersonic missile(very eugenic), statists who gobble up everything the gov sponsored media tells them, and dum dums who think "russia is gonna take over the world!" :feelsuhh:

the smart ones survive and some achieve notoriety and status enough to propel them into government positions, these specimens that undergo rapid darwinian selection are then able to create efficient, productive, safe, and prosperous societies.

in essence, war is a necessary evil which transforms stagnant culturally fallen societies into international powerhouses, and by the universal laws of nature, it is objectively a good thing.

war is only bad if you are a moralfag with a very narrow perspective of how the universe works.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, silencio, albe.ORG and 1 other person
i thought you didn’t have to go to war if you’re mentally retarded

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga
who are the ones who mostly die in war? poor people, stupid people, criminals, social rejects and misfits
or you can just let them be gay with each other so that they don't reproduce, you don't need to wipe out entire cities for your retarded ethnic feuds

LGBTQ zoomers are at the same percentage as the pre-20th century war casualties

moron

youre the type of person whod shit his pants if you heard a single bullet

just stfu

moron

youre the type of person whod shit his pants if you heard a single bullet

just stfu
i'm going into the forest when a war breaks off and living off rabbit carcasses and burries. but if i was caught and sent to the frontlines, i'd quickly achieve senior staff position and leave the frontlines. then i send endless waves of you to capture insignificant territories :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
i'm going into the forest when a war breaks off and living off rabbit carcasses and burries. but if i was caught and sent to the frontlines, i'd quickly achieve senior staff position and leave the frontlines. then i send endless waves of you to capture insignificant territories :lul::lul::lul:
dunning kruger

dunning kruger
projected dunning kruger, unlike you, i've spent my life in masculine pursuits. how many guns do you own? have you ever camped alone n the deep woods for days at a time?

of course you'd think surviving and being mentally prepared for violence is some kind of difficult task like achieving nuclear fission that necessitates some kind of dunning kruger.

Last edited:
They not gonna like this one.