(WARNING: BASED) Charleston white saying Asians (including babies) should be raped and killed

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Could Charleston White perhaps be the first based nigger on earth?

(@AspiringChanglite on suicide watch fuck all gooks)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, try2beme, Deleted member 25938 and 11 others
This is not based, very evil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, kimtaehyung, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
I agree with Mr. White

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and try2beme
what bad have gooks done to the BBC's? i would understand if he said that about cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

Last edited:
he thought asian was bad now but they becoming more aggressive due to racism and they know breeding white women is a good way to limit whites

Charleston White is an agent

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
You haven’t seen this video you’re late

You and this nigger cuck would both jerk off helplessly in a corner while Asian bvlls curbstomp your dad and fuck your mom raw

(Disclaimer: I don't condone the genocide and rape of all niggers, just ones like in OP)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393
You and this nigger cuck would both jerk off helplessly in a corner while Asian bvlls curbstomp your dad and fuck your mom raw

View attachment 2374166

(Disclaimer: I don't condone the genocide and rape of all niggers, just ones like in OP)

That’s a lot of gook cope

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

View attachment 2374166

Charleston Whites behavior is nothing but Nigger rage directed towards a superior race. Those things can riot and burn all they want however if they're Jewish masters decided they were useless they would be helpless. China could conquer all of Africa within a few years if China wanted too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Geneticist and Deleted member 30432

View attachment 2374166

No wonder youre on my ignore
Pan faced coper

Charleston Whites behavior is nothing but Nigger rage directed towards a superior race. Those things can riot and burn all they want however if they're Jewish masters decided they were useless they would be helpless. China could conquer all of Africa within a few years if China wanted too.

Water. Not all niggers are bad and China is doing some good business in Africa but those that step out of line with their masters will be dealt with extremely swiftly, this isn't the cucked globohomo west

No wonder youre on my ignore
Pan faced coper

Cry more for your master subhuman spic dog, you're defending your fellow cuck rape baby slaves of the white man JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29393