• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20370, blite and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, LampPostPrime, kimtaehyung and 1 other person
just chadbull things

intimidating 10 human cucks who couldnt disarm him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, blite and Deleted member 30892
This look like it happened in some faggot liberal city, I would've stabbed that pitbull in the neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Brutal breed pill for the retriver

BPC still winning

• +1
women : " omg u r so racist pitbulls can totally be cool dogs, they just have bad owners omggg "
shitbulls :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Debetro, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others

chadrone pitretriever

Jeremy Meeks of the dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, ineonx, Deleted member 25377 and 5 others
women : " omg u r so racist pitbulls can totally be cool dogs, they just have bad owners omggg "
shitbulls :

• Love it
I love pitbulls. The toughest dogs I ever knew. I used to let loose a few pitbulls on nigger children and watch them maul those niglets.

fucking niggers.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 25377, blite and 4 others
I love pitbulls. The toughest dogs I ever knew. I used to let loose a few pitbulls on nigger children and watch them maul those niglets.

fucking niggers.
thats cannibalism

I remember a similar incident happened a few years ago in the parking lot of my area, a similar breed of a dog, pitbull or something, attacked a stray dog and didn’t release him despite his owner’s attempts to do so by punching him and shit

What helped though was pouring a bottle of water over him. Since then I hate this piece of trash breed, some ended up killing people aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 30892
I remember a similar incident happened a few years ago in the parking lot of my area, a similar breed of a dog, pitbull or something, attacked a stray dog and didn’t release him despite his owner’s attempts to do so by punching him and shit

What helped though was pouring a bottle of water over him. Since then I hate this piece of trash breed, some ended up killing people aswell.
Istg if I see a pitbull mauling anything and no one's looking, I'm putting a knife in that pos

• JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
Jfl why are people afraid of dogs literally just grab a rock and smash it on its head or grab it by the scruff and launch it

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 24712
shitbulls :
If a woman tell that to you, just know she's a "pan" like we say in France (pute a n3gre aka a niggers whore) no racism involved here tho

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
This look like it happened in some faggot liberal city, I would've stabbed that pitbull in the neck
the soy in the vid is insane

• +1
Reactions: juste
Jfl why are people afraid of dogs literally just grab a rock and smash it on its head or grab it by the scruff and launch it
You'll get pursued / jailed or at least seen as a monster for doing that. Also directly killing it by slicing his throat is more efficient

The dog park has fallen , never lose your bark, heil goldie .

You'll get pursued / jailed or at least seen as a monster for doing that. Also directly killing it by slicing his throat is more efficient
no ones gonna get pursued / jailed for killing a dog lol wtf

i want to cut up all the soyfaggots in the video and feed them to the pitbull for being retarded (in roblox)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Roquefort and Deleted member 24712
Seriously though what are you actually supposed to do in this situation?

Jfl at the guy telling the pitbull to go back to the fucking shit hole:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i want to cut up all the soyfaggots in the video and feed them to the pitbull for being retarded (in roblox)
Imagine the joy of feeding these subhumans to an army of niggas-raised starving pits. would pay so much more to see them get their throats slice opened and me rushing in to fit my testicles in each of their bloody sliced necks and possibly cum while they are gargling for air as life is leaving their bodies. I would take extreme pleasure in seeing them fall in despair as the only purpose of them naturally retracting their esophagus as a result of the gruesom act would only translate to me cumming faster and moaning while they are in extreme pain. Cant wait to do that in our minecraft server tonight ahah 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Dog prob fucked his female owner after that. She got wet just by seeing how hard her chad dog mogged

Seriously though what are you actually supposed to do in this situation?
Accept the brutal mog. That’s how nature works. Golden retriever was meant to die if it was in the wild

And the PITBULL a 6ft5 darkskin quarterback
Then an elephant pulls up and deathmogs shitbull to oblivion. Ultimate BWC 7 ft viking hyperborean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Reminder the most DOM land animal is WHITE/GREY elephant

And biggest DICK in world is BWWC (big white whale cock) blue whale bwc ultimate mogger

kill them all

if a subhuam equivelent dog of a pitbul attacked my dog I would instantly bite its throat or pull its tail off.