WARNING FAKE HGH / pharma compounds SOURCE BEING POSTED ON THIS FORUM || @sabloxine EVISCERATION THREAD

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate

WARNING FAKE HGH SOURCE BEING POSTED ON THIS FORUM || \@sabloxine EVISCERATION THREAD

Edits: to clarify QSC is a legit source, but only order through their official website

Why is this in looksmax section and not offtopic?​

1. Because most people affected with the scam will be active in the looksmax section and not in the offtopic section
  2. Most people will be familar with the user sabloxine from the looksmax section

TLDR?​

• There is no such thing as “heightdao refferal scheme” → it is a scam run by sabloxine
  • Biochem Pharmaceutics Co. Ltd” which was posted in BOTB thread is A SCAM run by sabloxine ( ht tps://biochempha rma.ca rrd.co ) (link provided here for archivarl purposes, do not download anything or send payment there)
  • The recent google form about which compounds “QSC” should include was not run by QSC
  • If you filled in that google form (I know 40+ of you did), your email address and potentially full name has been leaked (because the retard sent the reply email as CC insttead of BCC, and alot of people's email addresses are their full name, also retarded but ok, so be carefull of any links you recieve via that email
    • if you are unsure if your email was exposed PM me or just check the email address header
  • The discord server “hyper plates heightmaxxing” is at best regurgitated information, at worst complicit in the scam / owned by sabloxine's alt account
  • The discord server “heightdao” is a scam

How i realized it was a scam​

I was helping a user purchase 300 iu of HGH via QSC, and advised him to use the discount code for free shipping as promoted by heightdao / "QSC". The user messaged QSC on whatsapp, so i asked that to the fake QSC source (run by sabloxine, i thought at the time it was the real QSC) and this was there response. This was a massive red flag, it made me rexamine all my previous communication with them, here I spotted the following red flags

Red flags​

1. Sabloxine is the first and only user to post about the google forms link, and it is redirected through his website
  2. The emails are not associated with QSC's official website, which makes no sense
  3. The security leaks, are very much unlike QSC; leaking emails, owning a discord server
  4. Sabloxine's first PMs to me and his public posts on the forum were about exotic heightmaxx compounds, where there were no sources, and in all his public posts he either linked directly to “heightdao” or hinted to people to PM him to ask for the source
    1. and then magically "QSC" starts selling these compoudns he discussed about

im not allow to say it here” sure buddy, but you have linked for all your other posts? and there has never been a rule about discussing sources.

^ in a high traffic BOTB thread btw

Why I am so sure it is sabloxine behind this​

1. Everything is linked via carrd.co sites, and there are multiple “subdomains / sites” on that URL he has linked too, making it hihgly plausible he is creating these, if he was sharing only one link, he could have had plasuabile deniabiltiy saying he was simply sharing someone elses scam without knowing, however this fact has buried his grave
  2. The site he linked literally uses an old pricelist of QSC with contact details changed
  3. His personal site and that “bio chem pharma” site have a very simialr aesthetic
  4. He has not been active on this forum despite having an account from 2023
  5. He is admin in a server with a large amount of tiktokcel users where he also promoted these scams

Other notes​

Shoutout to mod team espeically @Clavicular and @Offensive Bias for responding quickly and banning him and removing his links to scam sites

tagging users who have interacted with him:
@MA_ascender @kaligula567 @enchanted_elixir @noonecanfindout @elemanzelvadre @Funnyunenjoyer1 @tempelcat4 @Jam3s @oppastoppathe2nd @Rigged @futureashtray

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, billymidnight, piec and 24 others
thanks bhai

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
Good job bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and LegitUser
nice research

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

WARNING FAKE HGH SOURCE BEING POSTED ON THIS FORUM || \@sabloxine EVISCERATION THREAD

1. Because most people affected with the scam will be active in the looksmax section and not in the offtopic section
  2. Most people will be familar with the user sabloxine from the looksmax section

TLDR?​

• There is no such thing as “heightdao refferal scheme” → it is a scam run by sabloxine
  • Biochem Pharmaceutics Co. Ltd” which was posted in BOTB thread is A SCAM run by sabloxine ( ht tps://biochempha rma.ca rrd.co ) (link provided here for archivarl purposes, do not download anything or send payment there)
  • The recent google form about which compounds “QSC” should include was not run by QSC
  • If you filled in that google form (I know 40+ of you did), your email address and potentially full name has been leaked (because the retard sent the reply email as CC insttead of BCC, and alot of people's email addresses are their full name, also retarded but ok, so be carefull of any links you recieve via that email
    • if you are unsure if your email was exposed PM me or just check the email address header
  • The discord server “hyper plates heightmaxxing” is at best regurgitated information, at worst complicit in the scam / owned by sabloxine's alt account

I was helping a user purchase 300 iu of HGH via QSC, and advised him to use the discount code for free shipping as promoted by heightdao / "QSC". The user messaged QSC on whatsapp, so i asked that to the fake QSC source (run by sabloxine, i thought at the time it was the real QSC) and this was there response. This was a massive red flag, it made me rexamine all my previous communication with them, here I spotted the following red flags

View attachment 3070474

Red flags​

1. Sabloxine is the first and only user to post about the google forms link, and it is redirected through his website
  2. The emails are not associated with QSC's official website, which makes no sense
  3. The security leaks, are very much unlike QSC; leaking emails, owning a discord server
  4. Sabloxine's first PMs to me and his public posts on the forum were about exotic heightmaxx compounds, where there were no sources, and in all his public posts he either linked directly to “heightdao” or hinted to people to PM him to ask for the source
View attachment 3070475
im not allow to say it here” sure buddy, but you have linked for all your other posts? and there has never been a rule about discussing sources.

View attachment 3070476

1. Everything is linked via carrd.co sites, and there are multiple “subdomains / sites” on that URL he has linked too, making it hihgly plausible he is creating these, if he was sharing only one link, he could have had plasuabile deniabiltiy saying he was simply sharing someone elses scam without knowing, however this fact has buried his grave
  2. The site he linked literally uses an old pricelist of QSC with contact details changed
  3. His personal site and that “bio chem pharma” site have a very simialr aesthetic
  5. He is admin in a server with a large amount of tiktokcel users where he also promoted these scams

Other notes​

Shoutout to mod team espeically @Clavicular and @Offensive Bias for responding quickly and banning him and removing his links to scam sites

@MA_ascender @kaligula567 @enchanted_elixir @noonecanfindout @elemanzelvadre @Funnyunenjoyer1 @tempelcat4 @Jam3s @oppastoppathe2nd @Rigged @futureashtray
thanks, but I don't even remember when I interacted with him

The best way to get legit HGH is from a doctor.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, Chintuck22 and tempelcat4
Can't even trust people on the internet anymore smh

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and MA_ascender
I mention site at replys and they jfl to my post. natural selection

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and LegitUser
Just buy mk no point to spend thousands on something thats probably fake

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
Let's make it clear. Either be a millionaire or get whatever you want prescribed by the doctor. So much heightmaxxing during so many years but I'm yet to see a user documenting a successful case

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
So much heightmaxxing during so many years but I'm yet to see a user documenting a successful case
Because most people don't bother to document their journey. I've had countless greycels message me for information, only to disappear from the forum once they get what they need.

For most, this forum is just a pit stop. Those who, like me, stick around because they seek more than just height are less common, and thus, you see fewer detailed documentations.

Additionally, probably half of those who start heightmaxxing with roids don't last more than three months, whether it's due to financial constraints, lack of results, or simply fear.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Debetro
Because most people don't bother to document their journey. I've had countless greycels message me for information, only to disappear from the forum once they get what they need.

For most, this forum is just a pit stop. Those who, like me, stick around because they seek more than just height are less common, and thus, you see fewer detailed documentations.

Additionally, probably half of those who start heightmaxxing with roids don't last more than three months, whether it's due to financial constraints, lack of results, or simply fear.
Have you got +6 cm ?

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Have you got +6 cm ?
No, but based on my research, I can confidently say that achieving 6cm in 12 months is very doable.

You have to consider how small this forum is compared to the rest of the world. With 40k users, more than half are inactive, another significant portion is too old for heightmaxxing, leaving only a small percentage of users really considering and an even smaller group actually doing it.

In the broader world, especially among basketball teens, HGH use is quite common. I've read and seen many posts about their journeys. Personally, I believe an additional 5cm per year with HGH is highly likely. Achieving 2-3cm should be secure, and gaining 5+ cm is not impossible.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Debetro

Edits: to clarify QSC is a legit source, but only order through their official website

TLDR?​

View attachment 3070474

Red flags​

View attachment 3070475

View attachment 3070476

Other notes​

jfl

I thought this was obvious:ROFLMAO:

if anyone wants peptides, roids, hormones, etc you always go to trusted forums with trusted suppliers

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

QSC has confirmed that they do not own those emails

100% confirmed scam now

• +1
Reactions: got.daim