(Warning, low IQ post)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
To get the voice lowering effects of cigarettes without putting your health at risk just take a piece of paper, roll it, light it up and smoke it. Since the goal is just to irritate the throat a little bit, a piece of paper can achieve that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 11425 and 10 others
An even more effective technique is slitting your throat a bit next to a hospital.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
To get the voice lowering effects of cigarettes without putting your health at risk just take a piece of paper, roll it, light it up and smoke it. Since the goal is just to irritate the throat a little bit, a piece of paper can achieve that.
doesn't work probably and this is still bad for your lungs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and mortis
Voice is literally the last thing you should worry about. Spend your time, money and effort on things that actually matter

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Voice is literally the last thing you should worry about. Spend your time, money and effort on things that actually matter
Blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and WadlowMaxxing
gargle apple cider vinegar, the effect is nice

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
Really? What does it do?
your voice gets more raspy and deep, like after drinking vodka but the effect is better, but it's temporary but still, but u gotta research it or ask someone else how to do it safely, cause you can damage your teeth with the acid

I don’t recommend this

isnt there a surgery for lowering the voice?

stop being such as pussy
a few cigarettes every now and then won't hurt

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i fucking love your posts

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
and thats the deciding factor to get laid huh? :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelswhy:

stop being such as pussy
a few cigarettes every now and then won't hurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295