[Warning] Neck Training & Sleep Apnea.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Generally, sleep apnea occurs as a result of the tongue and other soft tissues falling back during sleep and blocking the airway, or if only partially obstructed causes vibrations (snoring) and has a significant impact upon the development of cardiovascular diseases, reducing life expectancy in men and women.

While most people with sleep apnea are fatcels, training for mass and especially neck training builds the tissues in the neck and also makes the tongue larger, impairing function.

Disclaimer: There is still no excuse for pencilneckcels to not necktrain just tongue chew and practise the suction hold to keep the tongue from blocking the airway in your sleep.

Werent you the guy who did floor sleeping? Hows the progress? Seen any changes?

Werent you the guy who did floor sleeping? Hows the progress? Seen any changes?
Yeah it's insane bro. That combined with compound exercises has changed my posture dramatically. I no longer have forward head posture and was actually complimented on my upright posture jfl. I added a pillow under my knees though because without it the anterior pelvic tilt wouldn't go away. Sleeping on my bed is something I wouldn't even consider anymore even for comfort although it took a while to get used to.

Yeah it's insane bro. That combined with compound exercises has changed my posture dramatically. I no longer have forward head posture and was actually complimented on my upright posture jfl. I added a pillow under my knees though because without it the anterior pelvic tilt wouldn't go away. Sleeping on my bed is something I wouldn't even consider anymore even for comfort although it took a while to get used to.
lol poor subhuman cant afford bed so he copes saying lying on hard floor helps with posture

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and mojopin
So homelessman theory legit...jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back