Warning: Niacin increases estrogen

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Niacin in its acid form is used to treat skin issues like acne but it is a pro-estrogen supplement.

It activates GPER (G Protein Estrogen Receptor) meaning it indeed makes your body more sensitive to estrogen.

Fair warning to use it in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 5818, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Niacin in its acid form is used to treat skin issues like acne but it is a pro-estrogen supplement.

It activates GPER (G Protein Estrogen Receptor) meaning it indeed makes your body more sensitive to estrogen.

Fair warning to use it in moderation.
Most people use it for heightmaxxing and it’s cope for that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Chintuck22, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Most people use it for heightmaxxing and it’s cope for that
no?????
back in 2019 niacin had a lot of hype for causing gh-release and improving skin tone even tho it's cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5608
Everything nowadays increase estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chadelite, Schönling and 10 others
Everything nowadays increase estrogen
Niacin is not that harmful unless you have high T and thus lots of E (on Test cycle, have gigacaucasian Italian big balls genetics like I)

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
I surely won't sleep tonight after your warning

Do you think Astaxanthin is harmful?

So does worrying that everything has estrogen

Another cherrypicked, slightly misinterpreted study by einstein over here.
Niacin and niacinamide both have a slight affinity for the GPER, not enough to greatly affect one's endocrinology.

update your collagen thread

Another cherrypicked, slightly misinterpreted study by einstein over here.
Niacin and niacinamide both have a slight affinity for the GPER, not enough to greatly affect one's endocrinology.
This is why I have you ignored, “slight” isn’t a scientific term and I read the abstract at least, where in the study does it say “slight”? because I’ve taken 500mg niacin myself and felt the estrogen dominance afterwards multiple times.

This is why I have you ignored, “slight” isn’t a scientific term and I read the abstract at least
It doesn't matter whether or not 'slight' is a scientific word, I was eluding to the fact that it has a very low affinity for the GPER, which isn't even that important of an estrogen receptor. I'm not referring to the study that you linked, I'm talking in general. You aren't gonna feel any different if you take 500mg of niacin, you're placeboing yourself now that you know about this. You have me on ignore because I constantly refute your retardation, kinda pathetic.

Niacin and nicotinamide bind to the receptor in vitro with very low affinity.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
The benifits though

Copy from that thread

Overall, Niacin has the following benefits
1. Increases of growth hormones (400% increase for 1hour period)
2. Improves cholesterol levels more efficiently than prescription medicine (gemfibrozil), greatly reducing risk of heart disease (number 1 cause of death), which inturn increases life expectancy
3. Decrease in scalp inflammation, increased blood flow, and rebuilds keratin which promotes hair growth
4. Treats acne and acts as oral sunscreen which prevents aging, without causing any irritation. Improving the quality of your skin
5. Helps weightless by suppressing appetite, and increases ketone concentration in blood

Dn @Lifeisgood72 did u already minoxidil maxx

Dn @Lifeisgood72 did u already minoxidil maxx
Yes I am using minoxidil right now, it’s an improvement to all my sides but especially the sexual and muscle ones. The only thing not budging is my skin, it’s oily now which is good but the collagen is still shit, probably because it was the most damaged by the first run of minoxidil.

I’m still figuring out the best way to use it, but I’ve yet to use it more than once per day. I think to see my skin return I need to really stack the dosage, use it 2x a day for a week or so, then get off of it for a few days. Still experimenting but overall it’s a good improvement.