Warning on relationships

R

raidens2

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
52
Reputation
57
I have been in a relationship, with this girl who I liked for quite a while, for nearly a month now and all I can say is that relationships are not what they are said to be

At first I genuinely enjoyed being in a relationship and thought that it was quite fun and it made me happy

Quickly, however, that changed

And now I'm quite unhappy with being in a relationship

And it's not that I don't like my girlfriend

She's attractive, very kind ,and smart

And I'm most definitely attracted to her a lot

However I've just grown to hate being physically intimate with her

I don't like makeing out or cuddling or anything like that and even small things like holding hands are unpleasant

I only do them because she likes to and wants to do those things

While I am attracted to her I just wish she would break up with me so this can end

So this is a warning for all people lucky enough to be able to get into a relationship

Because it's probably not going to be as good as you think it will be
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barretts
talking about your gf on an incel forum really nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09 and V3xo
Are you writing a poem ? :lul: why skip lines everytime
 
are you going to say why you hate her now? im waiting here with gapsed breath
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
u can be attracted to someone but not like them
 

Similar threads

DIY.Suicide
Replies
2
Views
24
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
4
Views
36
americanpakitruvcel
A
Roara
Replies
12
Views
142
Amuzant
Amuzant
Nerogen
Replies
9
Views
31
pony
pony
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
0
Views
28
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top