(Warning ROPEFUEL) Virgin foid on Reddit unironically drops brutal dick pill. More proof that women can’t be incel.

J

Jigen

Kraken
64902E73 1365 4CD6 BB01 9D9E8E709DB1

Censored OP’s name so this doesn’t get taken down by .org mods. But I’m sure you can still find this post. It was in the subreddit r/virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, jflsnowdzz, 2d v2 and 2 others
Yet 3 inches subhuman pajeet had more sex than you, that is the blackpill u even refused to see here. Instead u make up schizo scenario "muh muh dickpill" stfu faggot he did p in v successfully thats all u have to understand

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
Its not ropefuel retard + dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
why the fuck would .org mods care about reddit username. that's a retarded fucking reddit rule

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Jigen and ;-;
View attachment 2048182

Censored OP’s name so this doesn’t get taken down by .org mods. But I’m sure you can still find this post. It was in the subreddit r/virgin
I'm sure she didn't even measured it or asked the guy his size, he probably have 4~5 inches but for her that isn't much lol, nowadays its 6~7inch or death

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I'm sure she didn't even measured it or asked the guy his size, he probably have 4~5 inches but for her that isn't much lol, nowadays its 6~7inch or death
True, anything under 5 inches and girls undermeasure. Just so brutal how it was so small to her that she didn’t even consider it losing her virginity. And it’s the fact that she was so unaware of how it came across as and probably figured she wouldn’t be judged or shamed for it. Brutal. Never heard a foid say that about a manlet even.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
>3 inches and deflowering jbs
Another proof dickpill is cope

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Yet 3 inches subhuman pajeet had more sex than you, that is the blackpill u even refused to see here. Instead u make up schizo scenario "muh muh dickpill" stfu faggot he did p in v successfully thats all u have to understand
This is intergalactic level cope right here. She didn’t even consider it sex. And she’s probably framing it on this post to not look bad. She likely saw that size and immediately pulled back, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Muh dickpill