WARNING: Soy lecithin (in many food products) kills your sex drive and erections, and it's in a lot of products

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Check what you're eating. I'm pretty sure soy lecithin kills my sex drive and erections, and the globalist companies are putting it in a lot of products especially chocolate. These motherfuckers are trying to turn us into soyboys. It's also in most whey proteins unless you buy a soy-free one that uses sunflower lecithin. Soy is estrogenic. When I eat chocolate that contains sunflower lecithin I'm fine. Yesterday and today I ate a big pack of M&Ms, which contain soy lecithin, so I just tested my sex drive and I'm completely limp and can't even get hard on day 3 of nofap. Definitely not eating it again, but I will experiment again in the future to confirm if soy lecithin is the real cause.

I did test this before in the past by taking whey protein with soy lecithin, and each time I ended up limp as a noodle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life, aleksander, dbva and 5 others
Are you on fin? Whats your bf%? Do you roid? Do you do cardio? Much thanks:)

Are you on fin? Whats your bf%? Do you roid? Do you do cardio? Much thanks:)
Not on fin and my bf is fine. A few days ago I was hard as a rock, then I ate chocolate which contains soy lecithin and I'm limp with no sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Not to mention seed oils and high fructose corn syrup, also terrible for your health.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 1140
water

I had excess testosterone when I was 16 to 18 so I ate a lot of soy to lower it
it got normalized, still on the upper range but at least most of my issues got better - hair loss, gigahard morning wood and erections all the time, oily skin etc

But maybe it was just due to my puberty ending jfl

I used to eat dried soy protein as snacks

Last edited:
I didn't have any problems when i used to eat 120 mg isoflavones

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Not on fin and my bf is fine. A few days ago I was hard as a rock, then I ate chocolate which contains soy lecithin and I'm limp with no sex drive.
How old are you?

Water. All the food in America is just pumped with soy, soy lecithin, soy protein isolate, seed oils, etc. Over 70% of food in grocery stores is pure goyslop I hear.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Check what you're eating. I'm pretty sure soy lecithin kills my sex drive and erections, and the globalist companies are putting it in a lot of products especially chocolate. These motherfuckers are trying to turn us into soyboys. It's also in most whey proteins unless you buy a soy-free one that uses sunflower lecithin. Soy is estrogenic. When I eat chocolate that contains sunflower lecithin I'm fine. Yesterday and today I ate a big pack of M&Ms, which contain soy lecithin, so I just tested my sex drive and I'm completely limp and can't even get hard on day 3 of nofap. Definitely not eating it again, but I will experiment again in the future to confirm if soy lecithin is the real cause.

I did test this before in the past by taking whey protein with soy lecithin, and each time I ended up limp as a noodle.
just checked my protein powder, it had soy lecithin in it, FUCKING GOYIM SCAMMERS 🤬

thank you for this info bhai, although im lucky enough to have not consumed any protein powder in the last 3 months

In my case I think fin is causing it

I try to limit soy products

just checked my protein powder, it had soy lecithin in it, FUCKING GOYIM SCAMMERS 🤬

thank you for this info bhai, although im lucky enough to have not consumed any protein powder in the last 3 months
It's known that soy is a phytoestrogen, but they have some "studies" which say it's safe just like the vaccine. Now ask why whey protein companies geared towards men who want high testosterone are putting an estrogen in their products instead of sunflower lecithin.

It's known that soy is a phytoestrogen, but they have some "studies" which say it's safe just like the vaccine. Now ask why whey protein companies geared towards men who want high testosterone are putting an estrogen in their products instead of sunflower lecithin.
the doctors in such studies:

Water. All the food in America is just pumped with soy, soy lecithin, soy protein isolate, seed oils, etc. Over 70% of food in grocery stores is pure goyslop I hear.

Technically, soy lecithin is a phospholipid (shall we just call it "fat"?) derived from soybeans. Practically, it's an industrial waste product: it is extracted from the sludge that is left after the soy oil undergoes a degumming process.

This is why soy lecithin is the most common type of lecithin on the market; it's a byproduct which is easily and inexpensively derived from soybean oil manufacturing (the lion's share of vegetable oils in North America). Physically, it presents itself in liquid form as a yellow-brownish fatty substance with a fairly thick viscosity.

the doctors in such studies:
View attachment 3010467
Found a real study

Furthermore, we found soy lecithin to be strongly estrogenic. It might, therefore, be a major contributor to total estrogenicity. We conclude that dietary estrogens are omnipresent and not limited to soy-based food.

They're even putting soy in baby formula

To assess the total estrogenic activity of foodstuff, we employed the Yeast Estrogen Screen (YES). We analyzed 18 food samples and five milk-based infant formulas. Soy-based products contained potent estrogenicity of 100–1500 ng estradiol equivalents per kilogram (EEQ/kg). The estrogenicity in soy-free products was far lower (10–40 ng EEQ/kg). We also detected significant estrogenic activity in three infant formulas (14–22 ng EEQ/kg).