WARNING: SUIFUEL Chad Meetup, Arvid and friends

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 31942, ROTTING and 6 others
You made Arvid look like a fucking fox rofl, the other two morphs are good tho.
he needs the ccw rotation and slightly better maxilla but i might've exaggerated it

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
dnr

@StrangerDanger @Ellipsis @Obito @ReadBooksEveryday @julianchicago @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @uselessmentalcel @HarrierDuBois @aBetterMii @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @RetardSubhuman @JudgeandJury @tombradylover @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 25938, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
dnr

@StrangerDanger @Ellipsis @Obito @ReadBooksEveryday @julianchicago @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @uselessmentalcel @HarrierDuBois @aBetterMii @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @RetardSubhuman @JudgeandJury @tombradylover @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444
Now that you've tagged me - may I ask why you pretend to be a French guy with broken English?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Balloulite on the right

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and TallDarkAndHandsome
View attachment 2379576

brutal shit @VeryIndoEuropean @TallDarkAndHandsome @LiterallyNightwing mogger meetup happened recently

how can you cope?
Funny how the middle guy is sucking his tonge against roof of mouth and posing and the other dude is leaning forward to make his jaw look better, while the chad in the left in chilling and just casually mogging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, MaxillaMaxing, MEMPSK and 2 others
Brutal I wanna be part of the chads social circle 🥲 too bad I’ll never be

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean and Jason Voorhees
Now that you've tagged me - may I ask why you pretend to be a French guy with broken English?
quit larp 100 posts ago

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, cytoplasm and Deleted member 24444
Left clearly mogs hard
Looks bloated compared to the other 2, I think Arvid has better face but overall left mogs caues of size

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse, horizontallytall, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 32537
Brutal skullmog, obER for arvid small peanut skull

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, BongMog, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Left mogs, skull pill remains undefeated. heavier jaw too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and tombradylover
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty, pneumocystosis and 2 others
IMG 20230813 215714 240
IMG 20230813 215711 255

• JFL
Reactions: Pride, SteveRogers, Deleted member 33275 and 13 others
Guy on left got mogged by high status moggers

He looks terrible next to those moggers
I'm leaning back while relaxed in that pic. Look like a bloatlord lol, there are defo better pics of me. This one has the best aura collectively tho.
I was taken aback by Arvid's face from certain angles. He is truly blessed with angelic harmony. Talldark has an insane skull as well. Had a good ass time, and we mogged hard in that club

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, SteveRogers, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I'm leaning back while relaxed in that pic. Look like a bloatlord lol, there are defo better pics of me. This one has the best aura collectively tho.
I was taken aback by Arvid's face from certain angles. He is truly blessed with angelic harmony. Talldark has an insane skull as well. Had a good ass time, and we mogged hard in that club
U mog me to death chad don't worry

• So Sad
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean
Had a good ass time, and we mogged hard in that club
You 3 in the club:
Istockphoto 472850772 612x612

vs.
The Chad @pneumocystosis in the club:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, SteveRogers, HarrierDuBois and 10 others
how can you cope?
cope with what?

are you one of those idiots that gets sad everytime you see a good looking guy in the street? jfl

“You are not worthy of that which you can’t admire in others.” - DelonLover1999

• +1
Reactions: fuse and 0hMan
@LiterallyNightwing which country

@HarrierDuBois who mogs here

pic goes hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
calling people who give a shit

@Debetro @Vermilioncore @B1B2 @DR. NICKGA @human304 @Slyfex8 @SecularIslamist @the_nextDavidLaid @sub6manletnozygos @ConfusedBolivian @Manchild @longjohnmong @Lux @Cigarette @JCaesar @chrisN @Lasko123 @Iasacrko @mvp2v1 @_MVP_ @Pendejo @rand anon @Artemis @Manletmachine @Wallenberg @BrahminBoss @thecel @stunna @BongMog @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @russiancel @Lebgfinal @exo @cancercell @EverythingMattersCel @zv1212 @forevergymcelling @Makhachev @HarrierDuBois @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Leo69
i dont

please dont tag me again

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Looking sexy @LiterallyNightwing

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and LiterallyNightwing