Warning to every user here

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
i’ve seen many things and i can confirm the most common reason users here completely lose their minds is because they miss out on the key experiences that make you into a normal person.

Not losing virginity or having girlfriends during teen years, rotting throughout high school and college, all that can literally fry your brain because your brain will crave these things so badly but now you’re too old to have them.

That’s why looksmax niggas are attracted to “JBs”. Niggas had 0 chance of getting them when they were that age, so they’re still in that stage mentally and are stuck trying to get what they never got. They are mentally matched with the “JBs”. They could never relate to a woman their age because the woman is miles ahead in social experiences/development.

If you miss out on key points in life, you can literally become socially retarded. It’s like you’re still 13 years old mentally.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Squirtle, efidescontinuado and 37 others
True, lost mine to a 23 year old whore at 19, forever broken.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
true i feel 14 y/o

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, TsarTsar444, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Dedly srs? )))

most have some reason they are retarded. u judge me for being 30% fruity but i got molested when i was a child and that factored in to my not feeling gay tendencies.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, aBetterMii, Lmao and 2 others
Couldn't agree more. Teen love is necessary

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, galego123 and prettyboislime
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Salieri, justbentbro and 1 other person
Fucking jbs just feels good, stop coping 😹😹🤙😹🤙😹🤙 their pussies are tighter

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, HerpDerpson, Salieri and 1 other person
i’ve seen many things and i can confirm the most common reason users here completely lose their minds is because they miss out on the key experiences that make you into a normal person.

Not losing virginity or having girlfriends during teen years, rotting throughout high school and college, all that can literally fry your brain because your brain will crave these things so badly but now you’re too old to have them.

That’s why looksmax niggas are attracted to “JBs”. Niggas had 0 chance of getting them when they were that age, so they’re still in that stage mentally and are stuck trying to get what they never got. They are mentally matched with the “JBs”. They could never relate to a woman their age because the woman is miles ahead in social experiences/development.

If you miss out on key points in life, you can literally become socially retarded. It’s like you’re still 13 years old mentally.
I never went to college. And when I was in high school I destroyed a girl's art project one time because she accidentally poked me in the face with it. So I'm pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, HerpDerpson, galego123 and 3 others
I never went to college. And when I was in high school I destroyed a girl's art project one time because she accidentally poked me in the face with it. So I'm pretty good.
low inhib mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Its an ever growing snowball from there
If you miss out on love in high school you will still fantasize about fulfilling it in college, later you realize you missed out on that one too rotting in your dorm then when people are starting to get married you are still stuck chasing JBs but you can no longer get them, even if you could it wouldnt matter the damage has already been done a decade ago at that point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Growth Plate, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
i couldve lost my virginity at 16-17 to a blonde with a nice ass but i was too shy and autistic, this will forever haunt me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Growth Plate, prettyboislime and 1 other person
Too ugly to do something about it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, DarkLoner94 and Salieri
This is so true holy fuck

I just graduated and didn’t smash a single girl I’m actually going to end it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Growth Plate, Salieri and 1 other person
my niggas this shit is true im glad I got all that high school love shit out of the way when I was 16☺️

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
This is so true holy fuck

I just graduated and didn’t smash a single girl I’m actually going to end it
Doesn't matter if you never had sex It only matters if you look like you never had sex before

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and House Lannister
@RichmondBread thoughts nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Baldingman1998 and prettyboislime
@RichmondBread thoughts nigga
bro that nigga belongs in a psych ward he is not even living on this earth. Have you seen his youtube channel? I’m dead serious he’s not living in the same reality as us. Bro is gone. Same with that nigga jamesothy i can’t even bother replying to that nigga i get a headache reading his posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Moggable, Lmao and 1 other person
Doesn't matter if you never had sex It only matters if you look like you never had sex before
Nah dude i thought that first i don’t look bad honestly now atleast. But I missed out on the mental milestones of having a gf in high school which is the purest relationship ever. Now all relationships are going to include fake factors like status and job prospects jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Growth Plate, Lmao and 2 others
Nah dude i thought that first i don’t look bad honestly now atleast. But I missed out on the mental milestones of having a gf in high school which is the purest relationship ever. Now all relationships are going to include fake factors like status and job prospects jfl
Not only that, every woman you’re dealing with now has had 10+ dicks inside her who perhaps mog you and NTmog you. She constantly remembers them whenever you make her upset

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Growth Plate, zharupodrugu and 3 others
what was ur social status like?
My school was like fucking 20th century England all status based. Me and my friends didn’t suck off the popular kids so we didn’t even associate with most of the school. In my old school however I was popular af and I only got real interest from girls then but I was study cel because of my parents (literally said this to girls jfl). Now I have no social status where I am even tho I look better

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Yeah im just coping tbh. U ever walk in the halls and see all the young couples. They look so happy. It's hard to cope. I can starve all day long and get hollow cheeks apply skincare whatever but In the end those guys are getting prime pussy living their best years experiencing teen love while I am in my basement "looksmaxxing" to get some outdated broken pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Growth Plate, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Not only that, every woman you’re dealing with now has had 10+ dicks inside her who perhaps mog you and NTmog you. She constantly remembers them whenever you make her upset
90% of girls I know my age post about their past relationships jfl. I have to larp that I slayed multiple times in high school from now on

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
if your high school experience wasnt like the dazed and confused movie it never began

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Water Swimming GIF by SWR Kindernetz

My school was like fucking 20th century England all status based. Me and my friends didn’t suck off the popular kids so we didn’t even associate with most of the school. In my old school however I was popular af and I only got real interest from girls then but I was study cel because of my parents (literally said this to girls jfl). Now I have no social status where I am even tho I look better
If i was you i wouldve socialmaxxed more even if it meant sacrificing my dignity for some pussy. Better than being incel. Since you used to be popular it means you had real potential. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
90% of girls I know my age post about their past relationships jfl. I have to larp that I slayed multiple times in high school from now on
You’re almost forced to be a cuck nowadays tbh it’s sooo fucked jfl. Because good luck finding a girl who doesn’t have 20 exes she misses. I don’t give a fuck if you’re chad, she’s had 20 other chads before you and you’re a retard if you think you can be the only guy in a girl’s life nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Lmao and House Lannister
True I feel like 16 but I am 40.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person
Didn't know you were a psychiatrist

You’re almost forced to be a cuck nowadays tbh it’s sooo fucked jfl. Because good luck finding a girl who doesn’t have 20 exes she misses. I don’t give a fuck if you’re chad, she’s had 20 other chads before you and you’re a retard if you think you can be the only guy in a girl’s life nowadays.

My buddy had a oneitis at 13. He married her (when they were older of course) and they have been together for 20 years. This is the only way to get this. If you do not find the woman of your life by 13 then it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
If i was you i wouldve socialmaxxed more even if it meant sacrificing my dignity for some pussy. Better than being incel. Since you used to be popular it means you had real potential. Thoughts?
Yeah true me and my friends say this all the time. We knew guys who we would make fun of for sucking off the popular mfers but over time they became part of their group. Our egos were too big. We could’ve done well if we got invited to at least a few of their degenerate parties

• +1
Reactions: thegoat

This is why I pity all "JB-collectors". They are mentally underdeveloped men who will never get the one thing they yearn for, and they are so mentally broken that they won't try to improve the situation they are currently in. It truly is over for them.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, zharupodrugu and prettyboislime

I'm in the middle of my teens, how can i still turn shit around?

Couldn't agree more. Teen love is necessary
Get that fat bitch off ur avi motherfucker

I am disgusted every time I stumble upon your profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Growth Plate and zharupodrugu
You can keep on tormenting yourself with regret and psy 101 bulshit or just take the white pill and enjoy life :D

It ain't easy that's for sure

My wizard friend went through college with 15 women and 1 man (him) in his class.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Ive had college experience but missed out on high school experience was to busy killing my future in DOTA :feelswah:
It way harder to create social circles outside university but still possible not as bright as in student years. Do u guys go to party while not being student??

• +1
Pretty much, you
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

They lost their opportunity. Perhaps they were arrogant at that age. And so they felt, "I'm smarter than girls! Fuck those idiots. I'm better! Me-me-me-me-me-me-me-muh."

And so today, they realized they've lost. They waited too long. They convinced themselves, "She'll come around. The girl will respect my superiority and beg for my penis! And perhaps, I'll make her beg some more!"

So today, we see them with their mouths gaped, watching Instagram girls wearing tiny threads. Then they Twitch and ugh, "My gad, this ear licking is doing something STRANGE to me." But tiss-tiss-tiss, its over.

• JFL
this is true i missed out on every life experience, i was desperate at 19 and felt soy so i fucked a dude to raise my testosterone and now im forever alone

• JFL
this is true i missed out on every life experience, i was desperate at 19 and felt soy so i fucked a dude to raise my testosterone and now im forever alone
ugh

• +1
Excuses, your brain adapts fast. Once you get in the swing of it you'll forget how things were

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
When I was 19, I had my own place. It was a shithole motel room by the week. But it was mine! The housekeepers, my age but trailer park fragrance, would stop by and fuck me. It was what it was. And I watched other guys my age and older. A gang of rich hooligans would hang at my place. But their interest was in gaming, skateboarding, computers, cutting up....and one. Well. He had his friends. And they would do risky things. For fun! And film it. Ugh. I didn't care for male activities. I was happy to be free. ON MY OWN! And women took notice. I always took care of myself. I was skinny back then. And believe it or not, girls my age were okay with that, though others did seek muscles. I was crazy. Girls liked that.