Warning to every user here

When I was 19, I had my own place. It was a shithole motel room by the week. But it was mine! The housekeepers, my age but trailer park fragrance, would stop by and fuck me. It was what it was. And I watched other guys my age and older. A gang of rich hooligans would hang at my place. But their interest was in gaming, skateboarding, computers, cutting up....and one. Well. He had his friends. And they would do risky things. For fun! And film it. Ugh. I didn't care for male activities. I was happy to be free. ON MY OWN! And women took notice. I always took care of myself. I was skinny back then. And believe it or not, girls my age were okay with that, though others did seek muscles. I was crazy. Girls liked that.
bro atleast i had sex with a man for testerone and gym reasons... this is just gay
gaymaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Growth Plate
bro atleast i had sex with a man for testerone and gym reasons... this is just gay
gaymaxing
Ugh. I got pussy galore at 19, and you call that gaymaxxing. Ugh. I bet you do. You're where you belong. But not for other guys.

Women, esp young squirters, find parents to be a nuisance. So if you're living with your mommy, ugh, no girl in her right state of mind would entertain that and risk drama with your parents. Esp. Especially if you're in your 20s or older. Yikes. Cringe City.

But you belong where you're at.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Yo can u link his channel?
bro that nigga belongs in a psych ward he is not even living on this earth. Have you seen his youtube channel? I’m dead serious he’s not living in the same reality as us. Bro is gone. Same with that nigga jamesothy i can’t even bother replying to that nigga i get a headache reading his posts