Warning to Everyone. Massive False Flag Bombing Alleged to Occur in NYC on April 18th

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Remember that the world was warned weeks before 9/11
Who listened?

- On March 10th, 2022,
A video was posted to YouTube, predicting a series of catastrophic world events, continuing to the year 2030. I consider this extremely unlikely to happen, but I feel obligated to warn everyone for the slim possibility it does.
The first is set to occur tommorow. (April 18th).
“The date of the first event is April 18, 2022. On this date, a false flag attack will occur in New York City. A bomb will be set off, killing 2000 Americans instantly and injuring thousands.

The bomb will be housed in a large van, and set off on or near Times Square, during a busy time. This bomb has been planted by interests aligned with the West, and their agenda. The media wants to blame Russia, so does President Biden. They will present some false evidence, that points to Russia being the culprit, and much of the world will be convinced. The condemnations will be swift, and then there will be military action. Biden will order an all out attack of every Russian outpost and asset outside of her borders. This will include all assets in Ukraine, and any Russian military naval vessel not at port
.”

How do they know this?
“We are the Guardians of the Looking Glass. We are a group of former intelligence officers and military officials, who have come together to release classified information about future events to come. Our knowledge comes from our work on the looking glass artifact, first discovered in Iraq, along with other discoveries in the 1990s.

During this time, the artifact was activated by the US military and connected to computers. We were able to see dozens of future timelines, and the convergence, or singularities, that led to two possible outcomes by the year 2030.

Personally, I'm open to a "Looking Glass" existing, a government operated piece of exotic technology that lets you see into the future. If you don't believe the government is keeping massive secrets, it's over for you. This is a good starting point if you'd like to learn more. Several independent whistleblowers of varying degrees of credibility have talked about this, starting 2002 or earlier.
Frankly though, the existence or non-existence of a Looking Glass device is irrelevant to this set of specific predictions. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Continuing,

1. “Russia's response is restrained. Russia attacks some US assets in Europe, but avoids many casualties. Russia manages to only kill a few US military service people, while the United States has just killed thousands of Russian military service people. This leads to conflicting narratives. Some say Russia looks weak and defeated. While others rush to Russia's side, including India and China.”

2. “Many see the US's response as too hasty, and too severe. Seeing that the first false flag was a general failure, and the narrative is turning against them, the West prepares a second false flag. This plan involves the release of anthrax all over Washington DC The plan will use strain 836 of anthrax, the most potent and deadly ever created. It is a strain created by Russia in the past, and later destroyed by Russia. However, unknown to the Russians, the strain was smuggled out of Russia by Western assets many years ago and developed in US bio laboratories. Once it is confirmed that it is strain 836, all blame will land at Russia's feet. It is a well-known creation of Russia. Many will believe Russia must be behind it. The attack will kill over 100,000 people within a few days, and spread to outlying areas. The attack is so severe that it begins to spread to many large Eastern cities, and within a week millions are dead, and millions more a severely ill. The military-grade anthrax is so potent, its spread cannot be contained. Much of the Eastern US is closed off, based on wind patterns, mostly impacting New England.”

Predictions to 2030 in Full Video Here:

Channel Here:

The source provided no evidence for the claims made.

There are no independent sources that corroborate the story, unless you believe Tarot Card Readers.
The "Guardians of the Looking Glass" are almost certainly run by the same group as Raindrop Dao, which is almost certainly a scam.
The third and last video on the channel:
Basically a direct promotion. https://raindropdao.org/ It's a scammy looking site that promises to give you free money through "Quantum Computing" and "Blockchain Innovations".

https://medium.com/@raindropdao The story of Raindrop Dao, is Winston Wu (Guy on the left), worked on quantum computers in a secret underground lab. He realized the Chinese government was evil, and decided to defect and steal a quantum computer. He got it to southeast Asia, and now wants to fight the globalists and New World Order by giving internet lunatics free money.

The way you sign up for this program is by emailing them for a password to a protected forum post. Everyone gets the password in an automated system. This password-protection is the same as for the transcripts in the video descriptions. It's completely pointless for security reasons. The only purpose it could serve is to look cool and act as a sunk-cost for people invested in the story.

These are the promised returns.
Each Beta tester may choose between one to three Tiers in total. Once a Tier is chosen, it can be upgraded twice during the first two months of testing and editing (there are some exceptions to this).

The following are estimates. Alpha phases used EUR (Euros) for quotes but all future phases will now use the U.S. dollar (USD). Exact figures are provided to each Beta tester via email, and updated according to cryptocurrency prices at the time of submission.

The following estimates are accurate, only small variations occur in terms of final payout (Updated as of March 29th, 2022):

Tier 1 - $1,500.00 USD - Expected edited return is $118,000.00 USD (FULL)

Tier 2 - $2,500.00 USD - Expected edited return is $325,000.00 USD (FULL)

Tier 3 - $5,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $658,000.00 USD (FULL)

Tier 4 - $7,500.00 USD - Expected edited return is $1,115,000.00 USD (FULL)

Tier 5 - $10,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $2,125,000.00 USD (FULL)

Tier 6 - $15,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $3,580,000 USD

Tier 7 - $20,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $5,590,000.00 USD

Tier 8 - $25,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $7,980,000.00 USD

Tier 9 - $30,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $11.7 Million USD (FULL)

Tier 10 - $50,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $33.7 Million USD

Tier 11 - $75,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $77.4 Million USD (FULL)

Tier 12 - $100,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $167.1 Million USD

Tier 13 - $150,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $282.4 Million USD (increased by 15%)

Tier 14 - $250,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $640.3 Million USD (increased by 15%)

Tier 15 - $500,000.00 USD - Expected edited return is $1.175 Billion USD (FULL)
Unlikely, but I don't consider it out of the realm of possibility.

This is my warning to every one of you. Will something happen? Probably not. Still, keep your eyes open, and be ready for anything.

Remember that the world was warned weeks before 9/11
Who listened?

- On March 10th, 2022,
A video was posted to YouTube, predicting a series of catastrophic world events, continuing to the year 2030. I consider this extremely unlikely to happen, but I feel obligated to warn everyone for the slim possibility it does.
The first is set to occur tommorow. (April 18th).

How do they know this?

Personally, I'm open to a "Looking Glass" existing, a government operated piece of exotic technology that lets you see into the future. If you don't believe the government is keeping massive secrets, it's over for you. This is a good starting point if you'd like to learn more. Several independent whistleblowers of varying degrees of credibility have talked about this, starting 2002 or earlier.
Frankly though, the existence or non-existence of a Looking Glass device is irrelevant to this set of specific predictions. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Continuing,

Predictions to 2030 in Full Video Here:

Channel Here:

The source provided no evidence for the claims made.

There are no independent sources that corroborate the story, unless you believe Tarot Card Readers.
The "Guardians of the Looking Glass" are almost certainly run by the same group as Raindrop Dao, which is almost certainly a scam.
The third and last video on the channel:
Basically a direct promotion. https://raindropdao.org/ It's a scammy looking site that promises to give you free money through "Quantum Computing" and "Blockchain Innovations".

https://medium.com/@raindropdao The story of Raindrop Dao, is Winston Wu (Guy on the left), worked on quantum computers in a secret underground lab. He realized the Chinese government was evil, and decided to defect and steal a quantum computer. He got it to southeast Asia, and now wants to fight the globalists and New World Order by giving internet lunatics free money.

View attachment 1639712
The way you sign up for this program is by emailing them for a password to a protected forum post. Everyone gets the password in an automated system. This password-protection is the same as for the transcripts in the video descriptions. It's completely pointless for security reasons. The only purpose it could serve is to look cool and act as a sunk-cost for people invested in the story.

These are the promised returns.

Unlikely, but I don't consider it out of the realm of possibility.

This is my warning to every one of you. Will something happen? Probably not. Still, keep your eyes open, and be ready for anything.

Sick my cock schizo. Not a single word

I swear you americans are so weird

I believe you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14905

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TDriver
I don't doubt it, Biden will do anything to destroy russia.

cage at this creepy pasta tier scp fanfic

muh looking glass. even the artifact name is cringey