Warning: Too much zinc causes erectile dysfunction

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
When I take 50mg a day I'm limp as a noodle. Now I take 10mg and I'm hard as steel again. I've tested this multiple times. This is a warning because nothing is more humiliating than meeting a girl and being unable to get it up.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 23558
When I take 50mg a day I'm limp as a noodle. Now I take 10mg and I'm hard as steel again. This is a warning because nothing is more humiliating than meeting a girl and being unable to get it up.
copium it dosnt
you prob using a shitty suplement brand
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70701, Deleted member 27836 and Deleted member 23558
Doesn’t matter no pussy to fuck anyway
 

Similar threads

Resonant
Replies
13
Views
97
Resonant
Resonant
afalseadam
Replies
2
Views
43
afalseadam
afalseadam
AutistKhan
Replies
4
Views
42
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
trip1o
Replies
2
Views
45
unloveable
U
C
Replies
0
Views
56
clefir
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top