WARNING: YOU WILL BE SAD ONCE YOU CLICK ON THIS.

If you aren't sad, then you're probably happy you're not this guy.

@Beastimmung you mog this guy
he has a future in china innit

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, schizo echochamber, iam good boy and 1 other person

I feel bad, dude did nothing to deserve to look like this, and to top it off his frame + height looks bad too.... Not to mention he works at Burger King, is there anything this guy can even do to get an LTR?

@hardestmfintheroom @cytoplasm @kanderior @timid @GuyFromSingapore @the BULL @Gonthar

@reptiles What do you think? JBW wouldn't even work for this guy.

B-but hes white with colored eyes!
@Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
LMAO if even redditcels are admitting you're ugly then you know you're a real fucking trucel

they don't even attempt to gaslight him like picrel
Fatcel1
Fatcel1 1

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and sportsmogger
We need to invite him here and help him ascend with a rigid softmax and hardmax regimen, not like those cruel redditors giving him false hope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, SonOfDarkseid, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
We need to invite him here and help him ascend with a hardmax regimen, not like those evil redditors giving him false hope.
It would take a lot, including height and clavicle lengthening

We need to invite him here and help him ascend with a hardmax regimen, not like those evil redditors giving him false hope.
Inviting him here would only make him hate the world even more, let him be bluepilled, we might create the Polish Elliot Rodger if we blackpill him.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and lightskinmaxxing
Screenshot 20231119 103923

Who mogs

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
the sharp jagged angle nose holes and sharp angle upper lip cupid bow lmao I see that subhuman fetal alcohol shit all the time in the south. tell tale sign of mental disability

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
The dudes who tried to gaslight him into thinking he was okay looking, were downvoted 😂
This is the first time I'm seeing something like this, either there's some heavy wind of change on leddit or this dude is so far gone even terminal bluepillers can't find strength to gaslight him anymore jfl

• +1
also he has infinite smv in @AspiringChanglite homeland
not even close to over
I'm mid-high changlite in the West and clean up but I'm around low MTN in Han China because they have higher standards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and sportsmogger
I'm mid-high changlite in the West and clean up but I'm around low MTN in Han China because they have higher standards
lol wut
are you a bot or something
you din even understand what i said

• JFL
the sharp jagged angle nose holes and sharp angle upper lip cupid bow lmao I see that subhuman fetal alcohol shit all the time in the south. tell tale sign of mental disability
So, parents are at fault? Seems like they didn't even try raising him on a healthy diet too.

• +1
Reactions: badluck
God loves all

• +1
lol wut
are you a bot or something
you din even understand what i said
Nah, nigga just likes bragging every second, your post wasn't even about his looks and he brought it up

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Mogs me cuz looks more NT and bluepilled than me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and sportsmogger
He lacks contrast, his skin is too pale - he needs to get a nice tan, contour his eyebrows, get a better haircut, etc...
22m-and-still-single-am-i-ugly-or-what-v0-eulqyjubfzvb1.jpg
9OGVPRH0XlGFgLPhMxLVG

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, autistic_tendencies, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Klinefelters

• JFL
HIGH VALUE MAN MAXXING.

Vdvge advice

• JFL
Still mogs my social life

• JFL

I feel bad, dude did nothing to deserve to look like this, and to top it off his frame + height looks bad too.... Not to mention he works at Burger King, is there anything this guy can even do to get an LTR?

@hardestmfintheroom @cytoplasm @kanderior @timid @GuyFromSingapore @the BULL @Gonthar

move me

ok i was insaneley sad AFTER WEATCHING THIS OK I WAS SAD NIGGA I WAS SAD

• JFL
chad in argentina

I never like making fun those who are ugly as I am, but I have a question. Do you think he looks better than me?

• JFL
So, parents are at fault? Seems like they didn't even try raising him on a healthy diet too.
looks like klines, if not his parents are heinous criminals

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and autistic_tendencies
karmapill is easy to swallow.

just do it

IMG 0248
Why the fuck do people keep pushing the bald cope? Being bald is almost as bad as being short for men.

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, sportsmogger and Gonthar
Dudes like this must have some serious brain chemistry to be asking if it’s their looks when they look like this. I’d have roped a long time ago

• So Sad

"god creates everyone equally"

God while making this ugly abomination:
Quintesson Transformers GIF - Quintesson Transformers Transformers Quintesson GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, 1966Ford and sportsmogger
Model Thom Strijd : r/trueratecelebrities

Same species right guys?

• JFL
I never like making fun those who are ugly as I am, but I have a question. Do you think he looks better than me?
Nope, you're 6'3

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
View attachment 2560527
Why the fuck do people keep pushing the bald cope? Being bald is almost as bad as being short for men.
I had a buzzcut and I got told I looked better with it, thing is it's only an improvement if you have very very shitty long hair

• JFL
Poor dude…
I know i have bdd and will never feel enough but im thankful i don’t look like this

• JFL