Warrior skull is all that is needed to be a chad.

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Srs. Stop it with this cope "muh zygos, muh canthal tilt" etc. What truly matters is skull. Skullpill is the most important, water is wet. All gorillas have warrior skulls and are therefore chads. WARRIOR SKULL = CHAD.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, thecel, ascentium and 6 others
I hsve warrioir skull and almost 15cm bizygo (its quite big). You mirin?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5912
you're right about this for sure

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
did u know that giphy doesnt have any brainlets gifs?

did u know that giphy doesnt have any brainlets gifs?
 20200910 112732
How did that go for u?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Inscol and 4 others
greycel-tier post since optimal skull shape is a result of forward growth, so all your bones are good. Nobody with a warrior skull will have bad undereyes or recessed jaw, by definition they are excluded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Copeful, Deleted member 7029 and 2 others
greycel-tier post since optimal skull shape is a result of forward growth, so all your bones are good. Nobody with a warrior skull will have bad undereyes or recessed jaw, by definition they are excluded.
I'm just saying there's truly no way to looksmax if u don't have a warrior skull. Rope and be reborn with warrior skull genes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Mongrelcel
wrong, I have warrior skull and look like an incel

you can still have recessed jaw or other features

some time @retard made a thread about some angle of the skull, but I cant find it anymore, and basically all you need to have warrior skull is that angle

(he talked about how people with a certain angle will benefit from bimax the most, if anyone could link it, thatd be great)

I'm just saying there's truly no way to looksmax if u don't have a warrior skull. Rope and be reborn with warrior skull genes.
absolutely true

people who say that Getlooksordietrying had one of the best "ascensions" are coping hard or cant see. His skull shape still gives him away, you cant slap a bunch of implants on you face and expect to be chad

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 8846

some time @retard made a thread about some angle of the skull, but I cant find it anymore, and basically all you need to have warrior skull is that angle

(he talked about how people with a certain angle will benefit from bimax the most, if anyone could link it, thatd be great)

absolutely true

people who say that Getlooksordietrying had one of the best "ascensions" are coping hard or cant see. His skull shape still gives him away, you cant slap a bunch of implants on you face and expect to be chad
Then you don't have a warrior skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Just have skull like B.J Blazkovic

Attachments

• chad1.jpg
    chad1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 140
  • chad2.jpg
    chad2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 147
  • chad3.jpg
    chad3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 222
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5385
Still a virgin

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Azoriko and 8 others
Believe me it's possible. I have a very square angular face and wide arches but due to mouthbreathing I have weak chin.

Lowkey the extreme warrior skulls I see here look kinda ogre and fat cuz the back of head is too flat, I think something like this dude in terms of the back of head is ideal for most people

Attachments

• side-profile-photo-young-handsome-brunete-realtor-bris-side-profile-photo-young-handsome-brune...jpg
    side-profile-photo-young-handsome-brunete-realtor-bris-side-profile-photo-young-handsome-brune...jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 218
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9344 and mulattomaxxer
We can all agree this is chad.
But check out that occiput.
Fetchimage

Not to mention he's a beardfrauding rotter.
Screenshot 20200910 115452

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Salience, MentalistKebab and 6 others

how do you have a warrior skull with a recessed jaw ? Jaw is the most important part of the warrior skull

you probably have flat occiput or whatever and think that's warrior skull, lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 8846
Lowkey the extreme warrior skulls I see here look kinda ogre and fat cuz the back of head is too flat, I think something like this dude in terms of the back of head is ideal for most people
Normie skull

how do you have a warrior skull with a recessed jaw ? Jaw is the most important part of the warrior skull
no, i think forward growth is the most important part of a warrior skull
if you have forward grown face you can get a bimax and get that protrusion, but if you dont, then you can move the lf1 area only a little bit - after that you will look like a dog.

For me its like the lf1 area stayed recessed

IncelVsChad16

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
A
A slightly flat or round Occiput is ideal, a completely flat Occiput is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
A

A slightly flat or round Occiput is ideal, a completely flat Occiput is ugly.
A completely flat occiput is unnatural. Jensen Ackles skull is ideal imo and a good example of an aesthetic warrior skull.

999644641ce17a430773375266151ce1-png.658024

Attachments

• 999644641ce17a430773375266151ce1.png
    999644641ce17a430773375266151ce1.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 714
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 9344
what skull do I have? my skull is very narrow (2nd percentile in terms of most widths) and my jaws are recessed, I have no browridge whatsoever. But my occiput is relatively flat.

Attachments

• jaw_jutted.PNG
    jaw_jutted.PNG
    950.8 KB · Views: 116
[QUOTE="Mouthbreath, post: 3473263, member: 6601"
what skull do I have? my skull is very narrow (2nd percentile in terms of most widths) and my jaws are recessed, I have no browridge whatsoever. But my occiput is relatively flat.
[/QUOTE]
Your facial type is probably leptoprosopic (narrow-faced) your cephalic index is brachiocephalic (broad-headed).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
>"what skull shape do I have?"
> the whole skull is not even in the picture

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Srs. Stop it with this cope "muh zygos, muh canthal tilt" etc. What truly matters is skull. Skullpill is the most important, water is wet. All gorillas have warrior skulls and are therefore chads. WARRIOR SKULL = CHAD.

Is this warrior skull?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-181811_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-181811_Gallery.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 104
75FB9776 32A7 4EAE 8B83 6505A3870C55

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Is that all you need

Road to Gigachad was shorter than I thought I guess