Was about to hook up with a chick until...

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
So this chick that works at a restaurant is into me. We were flirting and she asked me my age which is 20, then she said she was 29 and then the conversation just stopped and I left. I've been there twice already and it's very clear she likes me. I was leaving and I overheard her and someone else saying "he's cute and tall". What should I do? Should I go back a third time and just give her my number/ask to hangout? She is kinda hot and looks 24 not 29. I really wanna hit it as she is cute.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
So this chick that works at a restaurant is into me. We were flirting and she asked me my age which is 20, then she said she was 29 and then the conversation just stopped and I left. I've been there twice already and it's very clear she likes me. I was leaving and I overheard her and someone else saying "he's cute and tall". What should I do? Should I go back a third time and just give her my number/ask to hangout? She is kinda hot and looks 24 not 29. I really wanna hit it as she is cute.
Leave a tip with your number, or straight up ask her JFL

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18931
Leave a tip with your number, or straight up ask her JFL
It won't be weird going there a third time? I heavily regret not asking her if she wants to hang out the second time I went there

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It won't be weird going there a third time? I heavily regret not asking her if she wants to hang out the second time I went there
I don't personally think it is, but I am quite low-inhib, if there's something I want I'll do my best to get it

• +1
I don't personally think it is, but I am quite low-inhib, if there's something I want I'll do my best to get it
True. I'll go tomorrow. never gonna get anywhere caring what other people think

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, nobodyspecial369, Mateusz74 and 7 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Is this a subtle brag to let us know ur tall and cute

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 16220, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Dude shes into you. Ask her out for fuck sake

• +1
Go back a third time, its not weird. Just ask her on a date then (since you already know she's into you) and hopefully after she'll let you hit. Thats your best bet.

• +1
show her your cock

• JFL
Yes I'll go back tomorrow and order a beer and some steak. After I'm finished I'll ask her to hang out

shes like 30 dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
and shes probably looking for some beta buxx loser and the second she heard 20 she knew you didnt have money like that

• Love it
I would understand you being nervous to ask for her number, if you were just cold approaching and she hadn't given you any indicators of intererest.

But you literally know she's interested in you dude. Just collect the fucking number

and shes probably looking for some beta buxx loser and the second she heard 20 she knew you didnt have money like that
Maybe true but she said I looked 24 and idk many betabuxxers @24

I think you should die OP because you work at a restaurant and are resorting to 30 yo roastie

And than...............?

And than...............?
It was a cute vietnamese girl and I went back and asked if she wanted to get some drinks. After that we went to a hotel and banged

• Love it