Was anyone once a racist? But they became too nerdy for the current manly trend, where people could be bearded manly douche bags

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Basically what I’m trying to say, as a hapa passing, Was anyone else trying to cling onto the white side, but then a bunch of white people were douche bags, 6 foot two, acted arrogant, and now you hate them just as much as blacks? Even if not more so because usually they are better at Portia insecurities because they are black pulled based? Just in the rudest possible way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I mean white racist types really want to be redneck caveman, and not even take showers now

• JFL
yes many racists generally do tend to somewhat neglect caring much for their looks as they think it's beta or something, some might wear nice clothes, get good haircuts (softmaxx) and try to be very presentable, like a clean-cut richard spencer type though
breivik was kinda the opposite though, i heard he was quite vain and had plastic surgery, mirin hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 21620
I liked rap music till niggers started hating on Asians now I will kill next black I see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19766
I liked rap music till niggers started hating on Asians now I will kill next black I see
Just listen to knockoff asian rap

• JFL
I hate asian people

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
yes many racists generally do tend to somewhat neglect caring much for their looks as they think it's beta or something, some might wear nice clothes, get good haircuts (softmaxx) and try to be very presentable, like a clean-cut richard spencer type though
breivik was kinda the opposite though, i heard he was quite vain and had plastic surgery, mirin hard
Why are they trying to redneck maxxx harder than ever now. Because masculine whites are completely gone from media

• JFL
Sound like you have lowT