was approached by a ltb and got her instagram today

Annihilator

Annihilator

🇪🇬🇫🇷✡️
i was chilling near a supermarket eating magnum ice cream when this ltb approached me and started asking me stuff (smth about directions)

we talked for a solid 5 minutes, hit it off and before we parted ways she asked for my ig :feelsautistic:

honestly she’s a mtb to me because she shares some traits with my goddess sofia boutella 😍😍

Attachments

• EBC56DE7-770B-4BF2-B795-AAAB017C95B8.jpeg
    EBC56DE7-770B-4BF2-B795-AAAB017C95B8.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
should've told her to follow you on looksmax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 23154 and 15 others
bro got cold approached :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, igbekele007 and eikson
hard to judge from this frauded photo, but she looks better than ltb. probably becky

hard to judge from this frauded photo, but she looks better than ltb. probably becky
by no means sofia is a stacy i’m just extremely attracted to girls from my general ethnicity/background

i was chilling near a supermarket eating magnum ice cream when this ltb approached me and started asking me stuff (smth about directions)

we talked for a solid 5 minutes, hit it off and before we parted ways she asked for my ig :feelsautistic:

honestly she’s a mtb to me because she shares some traits with my goddess sofia boutella 😍😍
for a second i thought the girl you put in the post was who you were calling a ltb

• +1
Reactions: eikson
for a second i thought the girl you put in the post was who you were calling a ltb
no haha that’s sofia she is gigastacy to me

What the fuck chad greycel?

"LTB"

Caged JFL

Bro just mogged this entire forum.

What kind of panties do you think she wears? No wait!! Don't tell us, surprise us with a picture later instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20189