Was at a birthday party with mostly girls...

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
My friend invited me to go over to a birthday party of a girl friend of mine, and there were mostly girls.
I feel kinda bad as I didnt take any action, I even got a few IOI's but I was too nervous and socially anxious.
I did get invited to a movie from a PSL 4 girl, thats nice! Did I do well?

You obviously didn't do well since you didn't take any action, props on getting invited to a movie tho, that's a start.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Future Arablite
I did get invited to a movie from a PSL 4 girl, thats nice! Did I do well?
That's enough, don't act as fucking autistic as I did when I got your same opportunity and you will be fine

I found out that talking about literal fucking bullcrap (like clothes, relationships, food, whatever) and making them a bit of a sexual take (dunno how will you do it) works nice with foids

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 206
That's enough, don't act as fucking autistic as I did when I got your same opportunity and you will be fine

I found out that talking about literal fucking bullcrap (like clothes, relationships, food, whatever) and making them a bit of a sexual take (dunno how will you do it) works nice with foids
True, imo best way is to try talking as less as possible and make them talk. They love talking so much

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
They love talking so much
about literallly nothing*

When I talk a lot I usually do about concerns like politics, science, ideas, events (inb4 le edgy fedora xd). When women talk they talk about fucking clothes, food and literal non-valuable content FOR HOURS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
about literallly nothing*

When I talk a lot I usually do about concerns like politics, science, ideas, events (inb4 le edgy fedora xd). When women talk they talk about fucking clothes, food and literal non-valuable content FOR HOURS
Damn Ik that feeling bro
True, imo best way is to try talking as less as possible and make them talk. They love talking so much
I actually got an Ioi but I think of it,like ''oh shes just brushing her hair and looking at me cause why not''
You obviously didn't do well since you didn't take any action, props on getting invited to a movie tho, that's a start.
Yes, I figured, Im very bad at picking iois, and when I do I keep questioning them. I still got them which means my lifting is going somewhere atleast and It means I am a volcel.