was at the bus today. jb with long legs that was sitting next to a chink didnt stop looking at me

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
she looked facially decent for a jb im not gonna lie, kind of hot but with a proportionally small skull for her body. i was standing up on my feet next to her and in front while she was sitting on the seat with a ricecel kid next to her that smelled horrible

she had extended her long legs towards me almost touching my shoes and kept looking at me, made me so uncomfortable lol

i mustve offered her some optical relief or escape from the unpleasant experience of sitting next to that chink

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
not the only ioi i got in that bus

another older brunnette girl with frizzy hair and a hot face (around my age) was looking at me. she was wearing no bra and i could see her hard nipples through her crop top lol so hot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
παραμύθια από την Αθήνα

• JFL
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer and wollet2
common occurence when weirdo is detected

common occurence when weirdo is detected
couldve posted this instead

When ever I see a hot girls body parts I imagine myself taking them by force and biting them. I have to physically stop myself from making biting jesters.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
When ever I see a hot girls body parts I imagine myself taking them by force and biting them. I have to physically stop myself from making biting jesters.
my dick wont get up so i dont know how i should react to them, but i feel i need to

so frustrating, you will probably not understand

oh, she defintely had nice legs but the other girl was much hotter and looked like she wanted to destroy my penis riding it all by herself
lol that other girl lookd like she wanted to swallow me in entirely

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlet666 and FascisstChad
my dick wont get up so i dont know how i should react to them, but i feel i need to

so frustrating, you will probably not understand

oh, she defintely had nice legs
You can’t get up...honestly seeing girls in public is all about restraint for me. Damn that’s fucked up. Would you see a doctor or something?

Should've talked to her nigger

Should've talked to her nigger
the bus was full of people, it had like 40 degrees celcius in there and i was sweating. no place to talk

besides, im not interested in approaching every girl that shows an ioi to me. it was just a special occurence because of the chink sitting next to her, he must made her rly umcofrtable and he also smelled like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278