• +1
Reactions: Patient A
can confirm that. my beard got a huge boost

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
437e091-png.251520

fucking brutal but disgustingly true.
that post is cope, literally only like 10% of the chads get by in life with no intention and while they exist they dont account for the majority of succesful attractive ppl with bitches.

self improvement in terms of the redpill stuff is cope but long term living with intention such as getting good grades in school, living as healthy as possible during puberty, fostering NT interests since childhood, roids, making social connections, all that shit I would define under the "self-improvement" umbrella are not cope.

Its just a matter of whether you are aware you are "self-improving" yourself or not, I know a handful of NT jock kids who are deadass injecting HGH, and they definetely aren't blackpilled sigma males or whatever the fuck. But most ppl I know are indirectly partaking in self improvement, whether they know it or not.

The overwhelming majority of succesful chads have partaken in life long self improvement whether they know it or not, that football player while obviously carried by his looks probably throughout his life made good connections himself (made ez as hell with his looks) and he put in thousands of hours since early childhood on the football field while you spent 1000s of hours on PUBG and CS:GO with aspies, estrogenmaxxing by sleeping 4 hours eating cheetos and rocket pops.

but im literally 16 so what do i know

Biggest banger in this site

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart