Was diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome - gonna Rope soon nothing makes Sense anymore

looks better than any coping bald bearded 5'5" reddit lifter
The Thing is, when you See me in person you will subconciously think that something is Not right with me and you will have a weird Feeling about me because my Body is disproportionate. I See it in peoples reactions when they See me for the First time, there is always a slight Pause and a weird stare and then they continue as usual.

Here is my frame so you all have something to laugh. Note that i workout for 3 years now and can squat 130 kg and still have legs of a fucking alien

How long is your hand from start of wrist to longest finger? The fingers look long but the rest looks about normal sized for you.

How long is your hand from start of wrist to longest finger? The fingers look long but the rest looks about normal sized for you.
My armspan is 210 cm and my height 194 cm lmao. Hand to wrist is approximately 24cm if i measure correctly

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
My armspan is 210 cm and my height 194 cm lmao. Hand to wrist is approximately 24cm if i measure correctly

Mine is a little over 20cm but I am guessing most of the extra on you is finger length compared to mine. That would suck having the height but the waist being so high making it really stick out. Shirts that hang down a lot would help some visually while a tucked in shirt would make it stick out even more.

Mine is a little over 20cm but I am guessing most of the extra on you is finger length compared to mine. That would suck having the height but the waist being so high making it really stick out. Shirts that hang down a lot would help some visually while a tucked in shirt would make it stick out even more.
How tall are you? 20 cm length seems long too

On top of that you head is really small in comparison to the Rest of your fucking Body, making you Look comical and not human
Can't you just grow a lot of hair and beard to skullfraud?

Btw, instead of killing yourself, I recommend you to islammaxx and getting an arranged marriage (y)

Here is my frame so you all have something to laugh. Note that i workout for 3 years now and can squat 130 kg and still have legs of a fucking alien
doesn't look bad at all tbh

Can't you just grow a lot of hair and beard to skullfraud?

Btw, instead of killing yourself, I recommend you to islammaxx and getting an arranged marriage (y)
Im in the progress of both growing beard and hair out. Im not a pedophile so getting married to a 13 yo islam girl is not really on my radar honestly jfl

Im not a pedophile so getting married to a 13 yo islam girl is not really on my radar honestly jfl
Do you realize attraction is constantly changing right?

Lot's of people go from only liking their race, liking blondes, liking latin american females, liking blacks, liking fit woman, liking fat woman, liking feet :ROFLMAO:

You are probably only restraining "morally", I bet when you was 13 year old you would do anything to fuck another 13 year old, just try to bring back those memories :forcedsmile:

Ah, damn
ur frame is not bad. moms me

Start on high dose telmisartan or irbesartan asap, it'll keep ur Aorta from inflating like a balloon.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Mewton

Last edited:
Start on high dose telmisartan or irbesartan asap, it'll keep ur Aorta from inflating like a balloon.

Damn so should I recall my message advising him to roid for better proportions/filled out look.

I overlooked the potential cardiac issues this condition could have.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Damn so should I recall my message advising him to roid for better proportions/filled out look.

I overlooked the potential cardiac issues this condition could have.
If he really has marfans, then yeah unfortunately his aorta is a ticking timebomb and heavy lifting is legitimately out of the question

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gaia262